Reviews for Separate and Superior
Me chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
This was really, really good! It does a good job of getting into his mind. I love Remus, and I am always happy to see a well-written fic about him.
Shardsofaphoenix chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very, very nice! I really got into what he was feeling, and often ended up staring into space after reading through a couple of interesting and intense chapters and acting it out in my mind; what he was feeling and such. I love it!

~ShardWing
nuwie chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
Gr ! I hate them all ! The only fact there's a number at the top of the letter sent me clenching my teeth... This politeness... Now that I know "your" Moony, I would be afraid at their places... And they deserve it !

I'm happy to have been on some help on that wonderful story. And I'm looking forward to see Moony again in "Across the Water" ! _~
nuwie chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
_ Hi there !

I'm happy you posted this. As usual, you already know most of what I think about it, don't you ? But I'll repeat that I like how Remus feels in the same time detached from the others but also responsible for them. The hint about Azkaban is cool. The parallelism with the U.S too. In fact, the very end is really cool. How Remus succeeds in being threatening even if he remains so... formal... That's exactly him ! _~

Hey ! Saw you quoted our "personal conversations" on your page ! Now I know I have to watch out what I'm saying... _~
Joanna-Crackus13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
I love it can't wait for more. I hope this does help the Werewolf society. Keep up the good work.
BlackPotterGrl chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Wow, this is good! Is more comming? I really hope so!
Writer of Fantasy chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
This is an excellent story. It is really well constructed and written. Even better, it is consistent. Remus stays the same throughout both chapters.

I like the idea a lot. It's very original and creative. I also like the way that you write from a wolf's point of view.

I thought the part where Remus attacked Sirius was especially good, as was his reaction to finding out that he may have bitten someone. It was an exceptional piece of writing; the best that I have ever seen anyone deal with that incident.

I hope that you continue this story, even if only for the few people who do review! It is a really wonderful story, and I am interested to read the Ministry's reaction to what Remus has written. I don't know why people haven't reviewed it, frankly!
lshjdgbfv chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
Wow... superb story! I couldn't stop reading until I finished it, and I hope that there's more to come! It's on my favorites list, and I found it on someone else's favorites, so keep going! I need something to keep going!
Nuwie chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Well, you already know what I think about it, don't you ? ;-) Anyway, as compliments don't harm, I'll repeat it. lol I absolutely love the disclosure scene. And I find the part on Remus' maker and the way Voldemort try to use the werewolves' community really interesting. As for when Remus attacks Sirius… quite powerful moment. What I didn't notice during my beta work was the fact that Remus goes to live with the Pettigrews. That promises to be quite interesting for the later events…

* gasp * I cannot believe so few people reviewed your new stories. Especially "Across the Water". What's wrong with them ?
TiffanyCo chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
Really nice idea, very original. I like how you portray the how wolf/human sides clashing, but I would've thought, from the way Lupin interacts with Harry, he would be a tad more human. But, you know, he IS older then.
Helen Kiyonis chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
Highly enjoyable story!
Feawen chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This is an extreamly interesting and origional piece,I can't wait to read more.
Pickwick chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Wow! I really really enjoyed your story especially since I'm a total Remus Drama/Angst person. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I was really glad that you seemed to keep Remus in character almost the entire time and what not because so many Marauder fics have one of the Marauders out of character since their childhood is the least well known.

I think that your description of the events such as the Wolf's Haven and such create a totally plausible environment that someone with lycanthropy could totally try to go to for support. It seems even more likely that somebody, mainly Lupin's parents, would put him in something like that in order to help him adjust to his problem and hopefully find a way to control it even more.

Remus's constant battle with his werewolf-side and his human-side is a wonderful idea and you really are good at it. The emotions that your characters have are extremely deep and well-written.

I'm so glad someone like you has written such a good story. You're easily going down as one of my favourite authors...
Nuwie chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
* grinning * Yeah ! This is glory, man: I'm named at the beginning of a story written by Tirya King… I'm so flattered, you have no idea !

Honestly, this really works. I didn't think about the parallelism with Hagrid's work, actually. And I just thought that it also will be interesting to see what Remus says about Sirius, given the circumstances. By the way, I'm curious to see on what occasion he wrote it during his teaching year.

You're gonna write the Ministry's answer ? Cool ! It really is gonna be longer, then !
Kailin chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Excellent story so far. I love the closer look into Remus' character. Keep up the good work!