Reviews for Christmas under Duress
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Please write more soon
TalaDentro chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Random random random! *sighs happily while roiling around in the random HORSE CAKE*
Strawberry Danger chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
more. i'm confused and curious
Lady-Serena-Snape chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Please continue. I love your fic and would love to read more of it. Please update again soon.

Serena
SILVERFOX KTREVA chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
this is a good story please continue
sernity1806 chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
I love it so far, please keep on going with all of your books. They are great. Try to get the characters voices when you write. That will make it better. Good so far. Keep at it.
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
I like this, please continue soon.
ObscureTwin chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
Lol, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense and Snape & Co. are OOC, but it really does make for a good laugh! Perhaps Romance/Parody would be a more appropriate category (instead of Romance/Humor), but other than that it's got funny moments... The part with the creature was hilarious. Oh, and check out the dictionary about words you're not sure about. I believe that "humanistic" does not mean that something has a human shape. If I am not mistaken it means something else entirely, but it would be too long to explain it here. Just remember that spell-checks, dictionaries and thesauruses are your best friends! And if all that still won't do it, why not looking for a beta? Nonetheless, keep going!
Wolfete chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
All I have to say is strange, very strange. You should put a warning in your summary to warn people. But a positive note try a little more description and a little more character portrayal.
lollylover chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
hehe this could be a good story. update soon
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Woah. Smothering Snape with kisses. Scarey. A bit hard to take. But how will he help Harry? Happy writing. :)