Reviews for By the mother's request
sfmpx chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
i absolutly luv your fan fic!
Smiles28 chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
hey i just read ur whole story! it is so good i love it! i can't wait for the next chapter plz update soon!
redoctober523 chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
No more cliffies! Ah! I hate cliffies! update now!
NikkiEvans chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
I thought the joke was funny! BOut time they kissed. I think Draco is going insane. The conversations that I have with myself aren't that long. He should have noticed the tree! But then again we probably would have never gotten to that lovely kiss. Well greast chapter! Brilliant once again! Update really really really soon!

Nikki
greetings from lala land chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
YAY! an update! and yes, i have a freakin' TON of home work. and 15 hours of gym a week doesn't exactly help. update agian!
g chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
OMG you have me pissed now. this is so perfect! And then you just stop? Hurry up and write more! Please! I love this story so much!
lazy chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
yay! What fun dates are! Continue please!
navywife7211 chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
o. great chappy. update soon!
daniel-radcliffes-girl chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
i love it please hurry with the next chapter
mir chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
-grins- Glad you got my review this time, the other chapter I don't think I gave you a review. Wow, you know this is like my favourite story, and also the first one I read :)
Mara342 chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
yeah, im kinda in the suburbs (or however u spell it) of Chicago so im not a druggie or anything. ANYWAY! I really liked this chapter! I CANT BELIEVE HE KISSED HER! now were getting somewhere. lol. update update update! I also LOVE youre "What goes on in the teachers Lounge" So update that to. is it gonna be hg/sb or hg/dm? w/e it doesnt matter I STILL LOVE IT!

Love ya!

:D
Blackrosebunny chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
Hey great chap!
Bri chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
lol i was soo scared that you were going to leave off at the tree- i love it- update soon!
moste-piratical-ursh chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
Cool (as per usual!) I like this gollumn thing that's going on here!
centaurius chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
Great story - I really like the idea oh HG/DM. I love your magical room - wish we could conjure a room like that!
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »