Reviews for Teamwork
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Another lost moment of innocence from the, if they actually had these little cutscenes in there, it would make it so much better...don't you think? I love's a great way to make me feel good after reading too much angst...gets me in a "feel good" mood again before returning to "real life." _ Another excellent piece!
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Tha's a really cute one. I just want to (somehow) go and hug Raine. -makes hugging moytion in midair- Your an amzing writer, you are my goddess.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Another good story! I bet Raine was reading her mother's diary...I'm I right? Lol. Very good!
LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Ah teamwork! The moral of every videogame! (Well, most of them anyway.)

Sometimes I'm an idiot, I kept wondering where Kratos was in this fic, and then I remembered (duh, he's not there in that part of the game!)

I liked your idea with the pictures, it makes me wonder what sort of artwork they could all come up with...
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Cute as ever~ - Though I was kinda missing Regal and Zelos. But I guess that has something to do with their characters, doesn't it? _ Still, sugary sweet!
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
hm...definitely a good read!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/10/2004

I need to read more of your stuff. This was GREAT. Poor Raine. / I'm glad the girls cheered her up! I noticed your name around here a lot. I'll go check out some more by you. _
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Once again, you've put a smile on my face and song in my hear...okay no song. But I did smile. :) I love the way all your stories are pure sweetness and there's not really a plot...just random sweetness. Please keep writing!