Reviews for Beneath the Surface, Above the Core
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
Very nice story. They really make a cute couple :)
Elisabeth chapter 13 . 7/22/2005
This is a wonderful fic. I love how you filled in the missing bits for us. You write very well. :)

I hope that you will eventually be able to finish out the season with this story.
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
This is good! Update soon
sayxanything chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Just want you to know that i LOVE this story...extremely well written. its cool cause like we never did know what happened in between all those scenes...
Emmylou chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
Lovely. It's late so I don't have time to say more, but I'm adding it to my favourites. L/G are my fave couple!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
I'm so bummed i can't be;ieve this isn't going to be updated :(
Shima And Tempis chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
This episode kind of shocked me, because I actually didn't catch on before Joan did, like I normally do. And when Luke walked in, ready and raring for a dinner, my heart broke into several pieces. It was horrid! But I like Grace's take on it. True Grace-style. Nice, continue soon!

-SAT
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
What a perfect place to leave it. This story has become like Cliff Notes for the episodes for me, Luke and Grace, with none of the troublesome lawsuit or police plot lines. I'm sorry to see it go, but all good things and all that. Can't wait to see what else you're writing.
LushBaby chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
How Bittersweet. I loved this chapter-definitely one of your best. BUT I am so sorry that it is the last one in this series. I'll really miss your wonderful insights-although I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them in your other stories. Hurry back!
SabrinasMom3 chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
Aw. Great chapter. I'll be sorry to see it go. You always seem to be able to capture Grace's thoughts perfectly.
HannahBear chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
*applauds* yay! lol.
kiki chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
Your depiction of Grace is perfect. I adore this fic and look forward to more. And I rarely involve myself in fandom much less ship! Lovely story.
Shadowy Wallflower chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
You know what I think of this, but I thought I'd just state it here for the record. I love this story. It's so hard to find good, true to character stories written in first person. This is just that. And this last chapter couldn't be better. (and I'm not just saying that because it's full of shoutouts to me) Fantastic job. Certainly among the best stories around here. Looking forward to seeing the other projects (even though I know what they all are and what's gonna happen...) and hope you have just as good a time with them as I know you've had with this one.
TessaSilver chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
So good! I love this story! The way you write Luke and Grace is so true to their characters. I also loved what you added to Joan's reaction here...I thought that scene should have been a bit longer, and I loved how you extended it! Please don't be gone for too long...looking forward to your next update (whether it's this story or another one, I just love your writting!)
luvsbitca chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
I really enjoyed this. Fabulous and a great ending, gooey and sweet and it leaves you with a happy feeling.