Reviews for Once a Thief
stardust chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Wow, this story is wonderful and addicting. Please keep writing this story, I'm so anxious to know what happens next. Very entertaining. Please update soon!
Alinta Irving chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Hey, this really good, hope you update because this is an interesting story and I want to know what happens next!
Biskuits chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
Badamn, I'm hooked! XD You always manage to do that to me, you know? Why must you be so cool, why? XD

Anyway, mah critique: as usual, you've got a fun story goin on here. I can't speak for the characters, really, as I've never read the book this is based off of, but I do rather enjoy Rachel. I have a feeling the whole thing would make more sense to me if I read the book, though, so I can't go much further in depth in this particular area. I'm excited to see what goin' on, though, so I hope you'll write more!

Also, it's been said in other critiques I've given you, but the confusions between their/there/they're, your/you're, and then/than are all over the place. Pay a bit more attention to those next time you write. All in all a very cool story-I'm totally hooked! Do finish it soon, please? _
Voracious chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
You are fantastically talented. Thanks for letting me know you updated again - and giving me more incentive to get that book of yours! You've a wonderful knack for prose that somehow puts me in mind of long, darkened corridors with light spilling out from beneath a door at the end, behind which something wonderful - or terrible - might wait. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Blue-Eyed Monster chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
WOW you updated! I LOVE YOU! I love this fic and it's great to see you continuing it!
Voracious chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Dammit. Why do I always find good stories AFTER they've been discontinued? Please pick this up again. You have an absolutely fantastic style, and it's an amazing story, especially considering it's set before one of the few Clive Barker books I actually enjoyed. (Actually, maybe the only one) As an aside, I found your work when I ran a search on your name after running across some fanart for your story "The One Who Waited" ( ), which I've not gotten the chance to read (although I'd really like to). You're immensely talented, and I hope you keep writing.
ArcticWolfe chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Great story! Your characters and plot follow the book well, and the story is a very interesting read. Keep writing! I want to see what happens next!

-wanders off, pondering a how-Mrs. Griffin-came-to-be plot-
michelle chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
great story! i really enjoyed reading it. hope you update soon.
Blue-Eyed Monster chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Hey this is really good, your writing almost has a Clive Barker-esqueness to it itself, my favourite's always been Jive (who made an appearance! yay) but now I'm seeing Rictus in a different light, anyway i'm really looking forward to the next chapter so please update soon
Colt153 chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
hey this is great, u have to continue please!
Chon chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Rictus is a funny guy isnt he? :3 XD, hehe _, not much to complain about at all :). So far so good

Keep going!... or else!