Reviews for Fallen Angels and Forgotten Teddy Bears
Kijarat chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
D I love this; especially the ending, the demonic teddy bear, and Starfire's explanation of her sentiments. My only critique is that the fic itself is sorta short, for the amount of character development involved, but really that's about it. D A lot of the lighter moments made me laugh out loud, and the fic itself is actually very well-written.

"...Perhaps I am driving to the crazy as well." - perfect example of Starfire-ness. :) Love it.
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
Aw, cute! it was really deep- i liked it! The theme was very original- i luv it! Plz keep up the good work!
Swift chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
Wow, goddamn, I should review every single chapter. Sorry, but I'm just too lazy. I love the talk between Raven and Starfire, it was so deep. I'm a real fan of their friendship, and its nice to see that you've put it into your fic. The teddy bear thing is just a hilarious way of showing how powers are not good or evil! Demonic bear, hehehe! Great. Love everything, from Starfire's deep thoughts to Raven's dialogue. Completely brilliant.

This is definitely going on my Favourites page!
Starfire fan 09 chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
I HOPE CH 6 WASNT THE END (i had to write a review on this page as u can only have 1 review per chp lol) WE SHOULD SEE HOW ROB REACTS TO STARS LEAVING AND POSSIBLY SHARE A FEW TENDER MOMENTS coughkisscough how about it? . my fave character is Starfire but i love it when seeing Robin n Starfire sharing tender talks and moments coughtalkingcough,and,coughkissingcough

~Starfire fan 09~
Starfire fan 09 chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
That was really good. It is quite unnexpected for Star to doubt her powers but you wrote it in a way exactly to how i thought she would have doubted her powers. It was an absolutely(sp?) terrific(sp?) story. I ABSOLUTLY(sp?) LOVED IT!

~Starfire fan 09~
technogirl chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
Was that the end,? I hope not!
NightElFGenesis too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
i think u should make a 7th chapter, like with Robina and Starfire Fluff _
Geodesic chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
A cute story!
solodancer chapter 6 . 10/23/2004
yay! she's going home! update!
clueless90 chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
yea! good!
the very beginning chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
Awesome, it was wonderful. I loved the ending, and I thought that the thoughts and doubts of Raven were excellent. I loved how you used the demonic teddy bear, and how you used Raven as an example to show Starfire that it's not what your powers are, it's how you use them.

I loved this story, great job!
solodancer chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
great chapter! update soon!
faberryjuice chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
It's getting better! Update soon
the very beginning chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
I loved it. I didn't think it was dark or bad at all. I mean, it wasn't a peaceful chapter, but she's working as a bouncer! How nice can things get? Anyway, please update soon, loving this so far!

Bye!
faberryjuice chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
It was really good! Update soon