Reviews for Mary Leap
Nevillefan chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
OMG... that is TOO funny. My side hurts.. *wipes away laughing tears* MUST continue! You might want to get somebody to read through your stories first though.. I'm a nitpicker and there were a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. Most of them were just word usage mistakes (like using "to" instead of "too" in appropriate places). But otherwise, this is so wonderful! Keep it up!
The Omakeer chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
HAHAHA, I need to go to the Hospital, my sides have split and I'm bleeding out all over the floor.

Man Zoo, that was just weird.

There you go, I've read and reviewed yours, now you've got to review mine.

Keep up the good work, (also review my fic).
gods sent angel chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
_ I loved it! Janeway is a moron! And Chakote IS super sexy...*rowr*. Um...yes, anyways... Do you actually use other peoples' crummy stories to write off of, or do you make your own? 'Cause if it's crummy stories, I can give you a ton to keep this fic going longer than the actual series (QL) ever did. ~_ Write more soon!
gods sent angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Okay, i'm making a guess on the police box, but it's Doctor Who, isn't it! Sorry, that was eating me. I liked it! WRITE MORE! And maybe put her in the actual Quantum Leap...or Doctor Who...or something with Orlando Bloom in it... c'mon, this is from one Mary-Sue to another, ya'know? LOL! This story could go on forever!