Reviews for Cowboy Bebop: Cowboys Vs Outlaws
yikes chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
Ow...I like it. Bebop Gang VS the Outlaws. Sweet. although I doubt Spike can handle either Aisha and Suzuka in a melee. But I wonder what tricks Faye and Jett may have up their sleeves. Oh, don't forget Ed and Ein.
HLSWINGS chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
LingLing118 chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
-_- i have to kno wut happens next! keep writing. i love ur story. i've never read one like it. and it has two of my favorite shows in it! D this fanfic is awesome. i want to read more..keep updating! and don't stop the great work. )
LingLing118 chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
AH! that was such a good story! i love outlaw star AND cowboy bebop . keep writing please.. i have to read more. ur an awesome writer ) don't stop!
RoguesHeart chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
OH man, you have got to let the Bebop win... Just because I love Cowboy Bebop oh so much more than Outlaw star, but let Spike be the one to capture Gene! You HAVE TO! I COMMAND YOU! PUHLEASSE!

OMG! You have to update soon or I'll post 800 million woolong bounty upon your head, chase you down and collect the money!
RoguesHeart chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Holy bird shit on a cracker! Do you not know what you have just done? You just pitted two of my favorite anime shows against one another...THAT WAS INGENIUS! HOLY BIRD SHIT ON A CRACKER THIS IS FANTASTIC! I can't handle it...(explodes)
X-Over chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I hope the rest of the Outlaw Star crew rescue Gene from Faye. Again, keep up the good work as always. Thank you. :)
Li'l Yahiko too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
That was so cool! Gene and Spike are both hotties! Don't forget Jim, Aisha, and Melfina. ...Woah, can you imagine a conversation between Edward and Jim? That'd be weird.

As for the story, you might wanna check over it. You forgot a few quotation marks, but your spelling was awesome, and that doesn't usually turn out. Update soon!

Li'l Yahiko
zzzzzzzz chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
You did not menction about Ashia Clan Clan or mel. I guess this is a good start Bill. I hope to read more soon.
X-Over chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Interesting crossover story you have here. I would like to read more of it. Pleaase continue; write more very soon. Thank you! :)
Sabookie chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Awesome, I likey. Its funny, has action, and best of all not alot of reading and straight to the point. Keep it up!
blurb chapter 1 . 9/11/2004