Reviews for Reluctant Angel
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Short Sad ending but just right.
DonutHobbes chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Really nice work. Ya think you'll do a follow-up? Maybe a little appearence by a certain hang-on hippie ex-captian of Jump Street Chapel? PLEASE?
NuYawker chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Amazing. :sniff: You let him die. Great job though.
EVR chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
AH! How could you be so cruel to kill off Tom? I love Tom! *sobs* Great job, anyways...
85crimsonred chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
No! He can't die! Poor Penhall! How will he and the others cope?
Sandssavvy chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I love this story!

It is really sad and well written.

I'm putting it on my favorites list. Good Job!
Miss SMG Depp Ackles chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I'm really sorry for your mom ! It's really sad. It's good you have something to remind you of her. This story was wonderful and sad, especially cause Tom's my favorite character & Johnny DEPP my favorite actor (my man !). Your mom was a really good writer and I wish I could tell her.

Hope you'll get lots of reviews !
Mogli the Witch chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hello,

I just read this story for the first time and found it wonderful... It is beautifully written and the writing style is fantastic.

I read that the authoress of this story has died from leukemia... and that her children are now receiving the reviews...

All I want to say is that I really enjoyed your mothers story. It is wonderful that you have something like this to remind you of her... And to see that her stories are still read and not forgotten.

My father died when I was 13... He was already 63 but he planned to write a book (on christian theology, he was a protestantic priest)

Unfortunately he got sick before he could even begin it... and died two years later.

I'm terribly sad that I didn't get to read what he had to say. Especially because I was a child back then - and all memories I have are a child ones... Now, as an adult I often ask myself what he had to say about certain topics.

It seems your mother was a very sensitive person... the way she described Dougs reaction...

I hope you'll receive a lot more reviews for your mothers stories!

Yours

Mogli the Witch
not-so-blonded chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
HEYA!
:'(... No!:(... well, i guess there is not much hope in beggin you to update this considerin last time you did was in 01, but... PLEASE UPDATE ANYWAY!:( that is, if this is not a one-shot... if it isnt, you can't leave it there! anywayz, bubiz!
*Blonded*
disneychic248c chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
i liked it. it was sad though! you killed tom? well, that stinks but it was good anyhow! Very nice work on this!
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Trekkieb...You weren't kiddie with the angst warning! Beautifully written, and so sad. No, not my Tommy! OOps, sorry. Didn't mean to stake a claim there. :) Thanks so much. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Leese chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
EEp! Poor Hanson! is this the last of him?

Very well written, very descriptive!

Please say Hanson's not dead!

Write more!

Leese
jd burns chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Woosh! When you said that Doug and Tom got more than they bargained for, I thought you were talkling like legal entanglements or something, not death!
Jades son chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I want to thank everyone who made my mother’s favorite hobby a pleasant one. She enjoyed writing and liked to hear from everyone no matter what they thought of her work. My mother passed away on June 27, 2002 from leukemia, she was 35 years old. She made a lot of friends doing the things she liked and you were all on her mind a lot in the last couple of months. She regretted that she could not finish some of her stories, she wished she had more time and more inspiration to work on them. It’s okay to continue leaving your reviews on her stories, my sisters and I like to read them, it makes us feel like our mother is still here touching others with her words. Thank you all, I wish I knew the names of the one’s who helped her so much, she was very fond of each one of you.
Astred chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
That was a good story. Sad, but good. You're description gave a good visual of what was happening. Great story.