Reviews for A Whiskey Lullaby
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Very sad story. May Kim be forgiven, if she ever does see Ron after what she did. If you give any of my stories a read review and tell me what you think.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow...I am listening to the song right now, and I love it. it fits so well witht he dong that it is amazing! The song itself had always made me cry before, now, now that you added in characters that I love and want together in the song, it makes it even sadder, but yet even more wonderful. This was great it is going onto my favorites list right away.

And may I say again...wow. Love it.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Wah! No!Why! this was so sad i amlost cried.
edikit chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I love that song! It's such a sad one... *cries* You tied it in with the story very well. Have you seen the video, because they seem somewhat similar. Anywho, really good! Keep it up!
TwistedRebel666 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
wow. i was going to do one too, but you beat me to it. i was thinking of D/S though. o well. sad... i love this song! *sniffs* when i first heard it it made me cry. i have his cd!
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Aww, *snif* that's so sad,that was a great story! when are you writng another? :)

(Kim Possible's Guardian Angel)0:)
Yamal chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
How sad and angsty little fic. I simply loved it, snif. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. _
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Awesome! And sad...I personally, greatly dislike country music, but this song I do like. So very sad! Excellent work!
Ace Lannigan chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Very nice. I had thought of doing a songfic based on this but never got around to it. Now it looks like I won't have to. This was great.