Reviews for Fade and Flare
inukaglove4ever chapter 17 . 3/10
it's Kohaku.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
I like he way they broke up really citing it made sense and flowed super well with he situations!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
SO MY FIRST OPINION OF YUKA WAS CORRECT THAT LITTLE SCUM BAG!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
_' that was so freaking weird... And I can defiantly feel a slight awkward bump in their realationship because of this... I wonder what's going to happen.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Great chapter I loved the flash back but it was a little sad after InuXKag I liked KagXHide... NO HOJO FOR ME!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
So for a good part if the day I've been listening to the band you keep mentioning and I really like them... I just wish j could find their sin in English. Great chapter I feel bad for Inuyasha though... Also I can't beleive Hojo in the flash back he's to naive about something kids at cruel and mean. Stupid Hojo!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
... So are Kagome and Hojo broken up... Or...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Wait Hojo AND her boyfriend!? What is Hojo NOT her BF anymore? IS IT INUYASHA?!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAA I THOUHT THIS WAS INUXKAG?! (I'm glad she is still friends with Hideto)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
WHAT THE F*CK?! IS HE GOIN TO F*CKING PROPOSE?! HOLY CRAP! THIS IS BAD! NOOOOOOO! AND YUKA... SUUUUUPID YUKA CAN'T BE WITH INUYASHA! NOOOOOOOO GRRRRRRRRR STINKIN YUKA!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I ABSOULUTLY love Kagome and Inuyasha but I'm gonna feel bad for him... I just know it... Unless he does something terribule but other then that he seems sweet... Stupid him makin me feel sorry for him. Also I love how you put all these wonderful little things in. I especially liked the beginning when they were checking each other out and the breakfast part, especially when Inuyasha said the line about the beautiful women sealing his food! :D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
This chapter was great the radio announcer was hellarious and the memory was so sweet and it seemed so realistic! I loved it. And I'm actually go
Adelyna13 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Awwww 3 I HATE HOJO!
Adelyna13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Pls pls no lemon scenes! I'm a minor xDDD I beg you!
dremer789 chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Oh please please please update again soon! :D I can't wait to see what happens!