Reviews for Escaflowne: Dreams of Destiny
theladyhitomi chapter 32 . 4/9
You never finished it? I should hate you so much but I dont. I love this story. I will read these to my children as they are growing up. I am so excited to read more. I know its been FOREVER since you started to write it but I want to see it finished one day!
theladyhitomi chapter 33 . 2/25
And...what happens? This is killing me!
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 5/20/2008
Great Story
Kyria chapter 33 . 10/23/2005
I would just like to know: WHY DIDNT YOU FINISH THE STORY! I really want you to fnish it! Please! I cant believe that this story is 4 years old and you still havent finished it! Please finish!

EscaFlownes #1 Fan,

Kyria
evacromwell chapter 33 . 6/24/2005
wheres the last cgapter oh i need to know
Kayrin chapter 33 . 6/6/2004
I absolutel love his story! It's the first Escaflowne fic I read and I liked it from chap 1 to 33! - Keep up the good work because it's really a good fic. Making Hitomi learn the way of the sword and all, making her have wings. She just needs a melef now! Ja!

~Kayrin
Askylla Madison chapter 33 . 5/7/2004
Oh, wow, what an amazing story! I read the whole thing in almost one shot! I absolutely love the part when Hitomi was suspended in the air and chanting in Gaean what an action sequence!-thou I wish you could've translated what she was saying! But I was disappointed with the last chapter-the story isn't finished, which I thought it was! Really, it's like I'm almost finished reading a novel and I'm about to read the epilogue-then I turn the page and find the last chapter ripped out from the book! How can you do this? *ripping out pieces of hair and screaming in agony* Please, Please PLEASE update soon- tie up the loose ends with the wedding and honeymoon and think about making a sequel, cuz I'm too attached to Kirei and Rallin and hate to see them gone for good! Anyway, congrats on getting 411 reviews (412 now)and please update soon!
Aharah Musici chapter 33 . 1/14/2004
This was very goof, now we need an update before you gather more than 3 yrz worth of dust on it... i love the plot etc though!
Beeky chapter 33 . 10/8/2003
I just read your whole story and i thought it was really good. I think you got the characters down rather well. So much for having the next chapter in a week! It has been a year. I and i'm sure many others would like to read the last chapters! You are so close to the end! Please finish!

beeks
Priestess of Passion chapter 33 . 9/30/2003
You did a good job on the story! keep it up!
BLACKANGEL32076 chapter 33 . 9/19/2003
Hi there,

GREAT story but ya left us hanging. You have 407 reviews and you sadi we'd get the last if you got 400. Just a reminder. Again, great story.
Miaka Mouse chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
hey angelic... i really enjoyed the bulk of this fic i wish i had read it sooner when u were still updating... i've come now because i finally finished my GW 1xR fic 'so close and yet so far'.. and i'm looking back on my reviews and noticed that u were the first person to ever review my fic on FFN... i jus wanted to say thank you and urge u to finish ur own fantastic fic! it's so hard to find good esca fics... wish u luck!

miaka mouse
aradow chapter 33 . 5/8/2003
This is amazing! What's wrong with you? It's been nearly over a year and you havn't put the last chapter up? Please finish this, its killing me! Nice work and keep it up.
Feathers chapter 33 . 3/8/2003
Oh my Gosh. How could you just end the cahpter like that. That is almost torture, no wait, that is torture. Please I beg you to finich the story I must now how it ends. It was an awesome story up until you left us in that cliff hanger. Van and Hitomi forever. Those who think otherwise can .go away, ha! Anyway please finish.

~Feathers
Jennie chapter 33 . 9/26/2002
Well, it's been more than a week... And I really want you to finish this. You are almost done, and then you leave it. PLease, please continue.