Reviews for Forgive Me
YunaCorn chapter 28 . 4/13
Omg i really like this story ;v; definitely one of the few AUs which is not highschool related that i like ;-; the plot omg it's just so good from beggining till the last updated chapter i am so inlove with this fanfic yet i was dissappinted to see xD that this fic looks like it's already abandoned for years :( what a waste \3 not even sure if you'll read this review still hoping that you'll update tho :(
Serufi Orunitia chapter 28 . 1/12/2011
I'm just gonna ask, is there another chapter? I just want to see how things would end up, especially to Gippal.

Sorry, I'm just kinda excited...
shanna chapter 28 . 5/25/2009
finish this its fantastic
TidusYuna chapter 28 . 8/9/2008
Oh man, This story is now one of my top three favourites.

The way you set up the story and their reactions seemed like a realistic type of approach.

My favorite part was the hanging scene (lol just as I started reading it a song called: Kiss Me Goodbye came on)it was so emotional and brought me to tears.

Thank you so much for teaching me a valuable lesson about friendship and love. :D
erik chapter 28 . 4/25/2007
love it keep typing and i'll keep reading

ps is it true their are few better sights in the world then when you see the cherry blossoms swirl around in the wind?
Terroroz chapter 23 . 3/19/2007
Damn it, I love this fic T.T
howdoideletemyaccounthere chapter 28 . 7/5/2006
...its been more than a year with no updates...PLEASE finish the story! I wanna know what happens, even if you only make one more chap to wrap the story up for us. C'mon, update soon...please?

btw: you're an awesome author to create this story; its so unique! .
AreUExperienced chapter 28 . 4/16/2006
Truly a stunning piece of work. This tale of lust, love, suspense, drama, and tragedy is mezmerizing. It truly captivates your readers and makes them want more and more. I am one of them. I strongly encourage you to finish this. It is very good. Your writing is better than a lot of published books. You should consider writing as a profession. Maybe I'll see your books on newsstands. This is truly amazing, my friend. Very, very well done.

Overall Grade: A
Mtbanger chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
aww... c'mon, i think ive given p hope here, pretty sure that u have just forgoten about this fic... but u got over 500 reviews! more than Yuna and Tidus: A Lifetime together. and u finished that! update plese! if only to relieve the tension of a cliffhanger!
my star will shine bright chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
put in another chapter im gonna explode if you dont
kinkyho-slayr chapter 28 . 1/7/2006
its good YAY its good... the part when Tidus almost broke up wit Yuna like broke my heart... I was just gunna cry lol what great drama!
Warui-Usagi chapter 28 . 11/17/2005
I just spent 6 hours or something like that reading this the whole why through, and I loved it! This is one of the most heart felt stories that I have ever read. I really do hope that you are planning on continuing with this story. I can completely sympathize with you in the relm of school work and being obsessed with anime. (My anime obsession at the momment would probably have to be Elfen Lied :]) Not to mention the added pressures of having other commitments like part time jobs. But I really do hope that you are able to finish your story.

~Warui-Usagi~
terroroz chapter 28 . 10/9/2005
Hey, hey..dontcha think you could alternate frm fma and ff :) jeez how long has it been, not gonna leave us hanging will ya
Fyreyes chapter 28 . 10/7/2005
Great story! You are definatly one of my favorite authors! Keep up the good work :D
jam00115 chapter 28 . 10/4/2005
Please update soon, I really love your story