Reviews for Diagon Venus
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 1 . 3/23
We need more Blaise Zabini stories in the world a a by we I mean me and everyone else who reads your fic faithfully. I loved this story and picked it up this morning through another author on here I really like. Hope to read another chapter soon thank you!
The Farmer chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
This is a really great story! It's well written, and I LOVE the elements of Art History you included! It's really fascinating to me to see other people's take on pieces that I love, and it was cool to see what you thought Hermione would think of them. I never thought I'd get Hermione's opinion! Some of it, I think, was a bit strong handed. The way you discussed elements of the Bible, I think that you had some of your own bias showing through. Although I could see Hermione having a problem with women's equality, this was something that was common to all cultures at the time. And I think she'd have a little more respect for the history that is included in the Bible. But you did a great job of fleshing out a minor character. I admit, I have always been intrigued by Blaise, and you gave him a nice balance of Sweet and Sexy. I know this is a really old story, but I look forward to reading any other works that you have.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2017
I am absolutely loving this story. This is one of the best Blaise's I've ever read.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2017
Holy shit. That was amazing. Blaise was perfect.
Rubinaaimin chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
ok, you will probably never continue this (last update 12 years ago) but this is soooo good. i want to know how their date goes. how she meets his sisters. argh. please update
desirecullen chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
I dearly hope that you will continue this. It's sooo good. And I'll always be a dramione fan (is it weird that your draco turns me on a liiiitle bit) but Blaise is absolutely fantastic in this fic!
tadah2 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
This was adorbs. Good job from 11 years in the future.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
You had me, until "and you pay for everything?"

So close to the end, and it totally threw me.
StillIRise chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Wonderful story.
Serenity Blossom chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Loved reading this!
S chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Malfoy is evil and this can't be over?

Last updated... Ten years ago.

Anyway! It was very enjoyable and your writing is fantastic.

Thank you!
S chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Yessssss
Super chapter.
You adding things like Goyle burping and Ron munching chocolates and Quidditch results...you're just fantastic.
And also a backstory with Harry and what seems to be the new smexy teacher, ayyy it's so good!
I was reeeeeally hoping he would have kissed her straight away but there you go ;)
Malfoy waiting outside was just evil. He's so evil!
S chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Oh no?! But Herione doesn't know Ginny attacked Zabini!
Right?

Anyway... Him being there in the room was a bit too much coincidence... But she was a bit too caught up... Haha
You really must love art..
S chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Ooohh hooo!

My cheeks are aflame and I'm grinning.
A fic doesn't get better than that
S chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Dude
Hilarious
But imagine if Harry found the envelope? Lol!