Reviews for Just Another Day
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
LOL these two have no luck or rather they do but its all bad.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
LOL! That was very amusing to read. Well, at least Elrond will never be bored of his sons and Legolas's tales of adventures~~*
Hiei's 1 Lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hahahahah! lol! I LOVE it AGAIN! Keep up the great work! You're doing a great job!
delumacar chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
its good though i didnt really undestand it.
washow chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Poor Elrond always having to patch up the trouble seeking duo. I liked your take on the fiction challenge, very imaginative.
HarryEstel chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Loved it! Are you going to continue it? Oh I can just see Elrond's expression! Does he buy it? Please continue, and if this is a one shot, well, write a longer story!
Patty chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Cute as a bug . . I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I think they all must be a bunch of cats; the only way they could have survived all their adventures and mishaps is to have had nine lives each!
tongue in cheek scribe chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Very nice! Liked the switch from serious to humor...well done.
Elraralia chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hahaha this is cute! Aragorn and Legolas are really unlucky to have stumbled off a cliff. Or should I saw that Aragorn was unlucky to have stumbled off it and Legolas was unlucky to have to help him.
Deana chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
ROTFL that was really good! I posted a challenge entry too...if you go to my author page, click 'Misfortunes of an Elf', and it's the first story in there. Great job! ;)