Reviews for By the Book
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 9/18
Hehe so cute
analise17 chapter 1 . 8/27
Awesome and so cute! "it doesn't matter" heheheee.
LunaFlos chapter 1 . 8/25
so Beautiful!
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 8/21
Oh, so adorable! This made me make some really stupid happy noises. :)

Thank you for brightening my rather horrible work day!
KittyBell007 chapter 1 . 8/15
This would really make a cute story if you chose to continue... You could touch on the struggles of new teachers, dealing with bad students, the reason Severus teaches the way he does, some mischief with Severus and Hermione, their blossoming relationship, overcoming the age difference, overcoming their houses, etc etc. It could really be quite a fun story. I especially love how innocent it is. In my opinion, this is how love should be. It also perfectly matches their characters, as neither of them were the types to foolishly sleep with random people. They didn't even really date.
I mean, good grief. It took Hermione four books to realize she had a crush on Ron, despite spending almost every day with him, and the most they ever did was hold hands, hug, or occasionally kiss at particularly emotional moments. It is pretty clear in the story Severus not only has no time for dating, but is a very honorable man (despite rough beginnings).
I digress.I really loved your one-shot. I really really REALLY hope you add to it 3
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 4/14
Aww, very sweet. And of course he WOULD completely miss if anyone were trying to flirt with him lol.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Great job! :-D
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
D'aww! Very sweet! I love that she's equating her first year of teaching with her own first year of school and it's Severus of all people who has to calm her down.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
That was adorable... Ridiculously adorable... Hmm... Yup, I'm favouriting.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Gahhhhhh so cute! Of course Hermione doesn't know how to flirt. Bless.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Awww :)
lena1987 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Hahahahahahaha, that's adorable! I love it :D
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I love this piece of oneshot :o) thanks for sharing it (:
ryggrad chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Love this little story - very well done!