Reviews for By the Book
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
That’s adorable !
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
That was a wonderful little fluff story that made my day so much better! Thank you!
Hinata7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
That's cute as hell!
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
So sweeeeet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
You are bloody brilliant. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
I am grinning ear to ear. Such a sweet, yet funny ficlet
Valuh Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Honestly, I loved this story, the ending was so sweet it made me smile.
TriumviratVolturi chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I loved this story ! Continue like this
Francis-rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Hehe so cute
analise17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Awesome and so cute! "it doesn't matter" heheheee.
LunaFlos chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
so Beautiful!
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Oh, so adorable! This made me make some really stupid happy noises. :)

Thank you for brightening my rather horrible work day!
KittyBell007 chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This would really make a cute story if you chose to continue... You could touch on the struggles of new teachers, dealing with bad students, the reason Severus teaches the way he does, some mischief with Severus and Hermione, their blossoming relationship, overcoming the age difference, overcoming their houses, etc etc. It could really be quite a fun story. I especially love how innocent it is. In my opinion, this is how love should be. It also perfectly matches their characters, as neither of them were the types to foolishly sleep with random people. They didn't even really date.
I mean, good grief. It took Hermione four books to realize she had a crush on Ron, despite spending almost every day with him, and the most they ever did was hold hands, hug, or occasionally kiss at particularly emotional moments. It is pretty clear in the story Severus not only has no time for dating, but is a very honorable man (despite rough beginnings).
I digress.I really loved your one-shot. I really really REALLY hope you add to it 3
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Aww, very sweet. And of course he WOULD completely miss if anyone were trying to flirt with him lol.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 11/30/2016