Reviews for The Prettiest Shade of Gray
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This was truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Kyo's innocent feelings about Kagura's eyes were expertly described. I'm in love with the Kagura x Kyo pairing as well, and it was refreshing to see this oh so neglected pair so beautifully depicted. Excellent job.
Roentgen Ray chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was great! I love KyouxKagura too!
hatorispring chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
THIS WAS SO GOOD! and i'm usually a kyo/tohru fan, but this was so good! I loved it so much! make it longer please? Pretty pretty please please? excellentness, utter excellentness!
Blueezy chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I'm a humongous kyo./kagura fan too! and your fic was just so sweet and touching! its nice to read a fic where kyo is an utter asshole to kagura and explores his feelings for her. XD it was great! keep up the good work ne? and i hope u write more KxK!
Ariyana chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I really liked your story so much so I have added it to the Collection of Kyou/Kagura stories community on Maybe that will get you more readers to this wonder story. _ You're a wonderful writer.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Aw, so sentimental and sweet. (I know sentimental could be perceived as an insult, but it seems like the best word and I really liked this fic!) The language was beautiful, and I loved how you stretched out the moment like that. I'm supposed to be doing homework right now so I cant go read all your other stuff like I want to, but that'll happen soon, dontcha worry!
Sophie-Chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Yea! Shampoo so happy! Me likie Kagura and Kyo lotz! Although shampoo like Yuki and Tohru, Shampoo happy still-still! _ *Meow*
Promise Keeper chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Oh . . .that was so sweet! I'm a big Kyou/Kagura fan, but also a fan of the characters for themselves, not just as a pairing. I have to say, that was perhaps my favorite look into Kyou's mind concerning Kagura. There have been quite a few fics that go the other way around, but not so many this way. I really liked that you added Kyou's thoughts on Kagura when they were little. I really enjoyed it; I'm smiling right now.

~

I run Neko_Ino, a K/K fanworks site. Would you be interested in me hosting this fic there? I'd certainly love to have it. You can reach me through my bio. Again, great job!