Reviews for Demon World Wars
Water Goddess Isis chapter 8 . 10/13/2004
Okies! Back again by popular request. *laughs* Just kidding. Anywho. Still lovin' the story. I think it's funny how the two spirit detective "teams" react to each other. I like how you're switching views from Yume's team to Yusuke's team and then mix it together sometimes. Those are some funny little notes you got there in Chapter 8, but it might help to have them at the end of the chapter instead of around it. I found them a little distracting, but not very. So it doesn't really matter to me which you do. It's just a suggestion. But something that I really like is how Yume suddenly switches to leader mode as they arrive in the Spirit World. She sounds like a general of legions, lol. Sry, that's the Latin talking through me, so I should know about generals. But it's great that they have different attitude facets like that. I'm really still likin' this story so far. Keep going, v-n.n
Lilbakaookami chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Baka! ::Ear twitches.:: You really need to work on your spelling. * ::Tail flicks at boredom.:: There, I read it and you want me to do what now?
Water Goddess Isis chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
OMG! I love it so far! Sure, it has some grammatical errors, but those can be fixed. You know you can always ask me to look stuff over for ya, .n. But all in all, I love it so far! The underlying story behind the old spirit detectives is keeping me on the edge of my seat as I read. I hope that you post more, and remember, I'm here if ya need help. I really like your characters, even though Shiyomi seems to be acting a little big for her britches, even though I'm sure she's incredibly old, v-n.n; Hope this review helped. I LOVE YOUR STORY! .
Eishi-Ai chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hmm..it's not a bad first try. I'm assuming it's a first try? But reading over your work a little more can help. Just a suggestion because:

A 14 year old girl with light blue eyes and short honey blonde colored hair, while wearing a light blue sailor school girl uniform with a yellow bandana around her neck who has a sweet gentle voice asks her friend named Yume.

That's a run-on sentence. Say it out loud, does it sound wrong?