Reviews for Hush, Sweet Harry
Laurenmk20 chapter 1 . 5/22
Remus is an idiot and extremely OUT of character! Hed NEVER condone that
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I noted that you list this fic as discontinued. That's too bad it was quite intriguing.
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Cool story! I hope that there is an update soon.
EmptyOrFull chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I love it! So good! Update it soon please!
CrazyMaoam chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
This is a wonderful story. It's sad that you dont update anymore, because its a amazing story. I hope that you update one day, so we all can enjoy this beautiful fiction :)
CM
Ae3qe27u chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
:\ I guess it's safe to assume that this story I'd abandoned? Still though, regardless, this is a wonderfully well-written story. The progress, while slow, is realistic, and the slow development of the relationship is masterfully crafted. Please give a second thought to continuing this story - even if it returns in the negative, a simple consideration would be much appreciated.
My thanks for your time and your writing,
Ae3qe27u.
Harrypotterfan1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I Like hurt/comfort fics the most and I find it really hard to find a good one. When I started reading yours I was gripped to read the rest its got a great story plot and i hope you continue to do another chapter. Keep on writting :)
Nagara01 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this, I know i found it late but i don't mind and will you finish it soon? I don't mind if you don't or take a while either.
shadoweagle chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
is this fic dead will it be updated
Imo97 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I love this so much! It's completely unique, I've never read anything like it. Please please update, you have yourself a devoted fan ;)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
You...demon! What trepidation yet enticing work of art you have conjured! A defenseless Harry gravely injured by none other than an arrogant Draco. The oblivious adults deciding the life of one of the most beloved wizards of all time. Ah, Remus... you lack parenting skills! Severus, you ANGEL! Finally the gig of the Durleys are out. Harry adores story! Poppy being a Molly Weasley #2! Hermione and Ron realizing all the complications! Doctor! Do continue!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
:D
johnny.vick chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
omg omg more more loved it more please
Raven chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
It would b nice if more people who published on this site actually finished a story. REALLY NICE.
Marauder Black chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
please tell me you're working on this :(
I won't survive if you don't finish it!