Reviews for Hush, Sweet Harry
Zela3 chapter 6 . 6/22
I can't help but notice that it has been about 11 years since you last updated this fic and am wondering if you have abandoned it or not...I do really like this story and would love to see what you had planned for this one. If you have abandoned this could you maybe change the summary to show that it is abandoned? Thanks!
Tren Rogue chapter 6 . 6/13
We need more...
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 1/7
very interesting
I love this! Harry and Severus are so cute, especially snapes denial! the fact that harrys small smile can make Severus swear to get better at something is too adorable, I cant wait to see what happens next! (and the differences between how others see Albus's choices and his real reasons for the decisions is interesting!)
Supernerdyreader chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Please update this is really awesome fic.
Laurenmk20 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Remus is an idiot and extremely OUT of character! Hed NEVER condone that
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I noted that you list this fic as discontinued. That's too bad it was quite intriguing.
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Cool story! I hope that there is an update soon.
Emorull chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I love it! So good! Update it soon please!
CrazyMaoam chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
This is a wonderful story. It's sad that you dont update anymore, because its a amazing story. I hope that you update one day, so we all can enjoy this beautiful fiction :)
CM
Ae3qe27u chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
:\ I guess it's safe to assume that this story I'd abandoned? Still though, regardless, this is a wonderfully well-written story. The progress, while slow, is realistic, and the slow development of the relationship is masterfully crafted. Please give a second thought to continuing this story - even if it returns in the negative, a simple consideration would be much appreciated.
My thanks for your time and your writing,
Ae3qe27u.
Harrypotterfan1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I Like hurt/comfort fics the most and I find it really hard to find a good one. When I started reading yours I was gripped to read the rest its got a great story plot and i hope you continue to do another chapter. Keep on writting :)
Nagara01 chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this, I know i found it late but i don't mind and will you finish it soon? I don't mind if you don't or take a while either.
shadoweagle chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
is this fic dead will it be updated
Imo97 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I love this so much! It's completely unique, I've never read anything like it. Please please update, you have yourself a devoted fan ;)