Reviews for Hush, Sweet Harry
gothangelp3 chapter 6 . 4/12
Please, please, please consider updating this story! So far it's brilliant!
skyesmommy chapter 6 . 2/17
I really love this. Adding it on the off chance you update it again in the future
Tamin chapter 6 . 1/11
I love this fanfic so much. It's an amazing story. I loved it when snape of determined to learn sign language just for Harry- that was so sweet. I really hope that you do decide to continue writing this fanfic- it's to good not to. I wait eagerly for the next update.
I really like this story a lot. I really look forward to what will happen next.
scgaraycochea chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
Wow! I love this fanfic, please continue writing it.
It's a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
I would like to know what happend with Harry and Severus
My regards
Zela3 chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
I can't help but notice that it has been about 11 years since you last updated this fic and am wondering if you have abandoned it or not...I do really like this story and would love to see what you had planned for this one. If you have abandoned this could you maybe change the summary to show that it is abandoned? Thanks!
Tren Rogue chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
We need more...
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
very interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
I love this! Harry and Severus are so cute, especially snapes denial! the fact that harrys small smile can make Severus swear to get better at something is too adorable, I cant wait to see what happens next! (and the differences between how others see Albus's choices and his real reasons for the decisions is interesting!)
Supernerdyreader chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Please update this is really awesome fic.
Laurenmk20 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Remus is an idiot and extremely OUT of character! Hed NEVER condone that
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I noted that you list this fic as discontinued. That's too bad it was quite intriguing.
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Cool story! I hope that there is an update soon.
Emorull chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I love it! So good! Update it soon please!
CrazyMaoam chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
This is a wonderful story. It's sad that you dont update anymore, because its a amazing story. I hope that you update one day, so we all can enjoy this beautiful fiction :)
CM