Reviews for Birthday Blues
LrafaelxD chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Aw... It was really cool the story but you should've made an epilogue to know what happens next. But it was a great story.
WolfofForgottenDreams chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
If you change their names, you could probably publish this.

AWESOME :3
Dakuenjeru chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Hey its still a wonderful story i like the ending but it seems like there should be another chapter telling what happened but i still like it
pbub2 chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
OH MY GOSH! This story was so awesome I can't even put it into words! The ending is so heartwarming!

GOOD JOB!
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
lol, I hope you write a sequel!
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i forgotta add it to my favs... lol
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I like this, its cute with a refined sort of style! :)
WargishBoromirFan chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Y'know, this fic is cracky enough that I didn't think I'd like it at first, but I find myself enjoying it as soon as I can make my Inner Niccolo Machiavelli and grammar nut shush.

It's just little things, really - for instance, "currant" is a fruit; "passed" is the past tense of "pass;" the words you're looking for are "current" and "past," respectively. Until I see the worldbuilding to the contrary, I just tell myself not to worry so much about the current ratio of kings and kingdoms to nobles and duchies to lower classes and towns; I'm sure they're there and just not named, so "don't worry about the politics; just play the gig," right? And transportation times... I'm sure it'd make sense with a map. The list of who's where was helpful, though I keep thinking Grencia Mars Elijah Guo Eckener appears to be Queen of the West, according to Chapter 3. (You add Julia and gender confusion, and my twisted imagination supplies the rest.) I'm used to Lord of the Rings, Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, and Fullmetal Alchemist, where thirty is about the median to a young age, so Mew's gray streaks seem like she's been under a lot of stress, but my modern sensibilities would probably make me pull an Arador anyway. Different strokes for different verses... even if the marriagable age seems somewhat arbitrary. (Is there such thing as jailbait when nobles can get betrothed from childhood? My Numenorean muses say yea, even if they cannot agree completely on a year, but my somewhat limited studies of historical monarchs say nay, not always.)

Speaking of crack pairings, though: Neige/Sedo (or Neize/Seto, depending on your translation and/or fondness for Yugioh the Abridged Series) - OMGScrewtheRules,itLooksLikeSpike/Fay! But does that make Tsume Vicious? Eh, I can dig it. Some of the spare pairs and relations I'd have never thought of, but you make them work. (Speaking of different translations, I've seen Zali and Zari, but "Sully" makes me wonder when Mike, Boo, and Randall are going to show up... And now I've probably included *way* too many random offhand references for the one review I've seen posted since you started rewriting...)

Overall, yes, it's crack, but crack is good when it's got some human relationship drama and originality to it like this. It'd be interesting to see the wolf forms thrown in to keep it grounded as fanfic vs. original fic, but you do keep the characters true to their original personalities, considering the new relationships and positions they occupy in this 'verse. A beta wouldn't hurt, but it's mostly just homonyms that could be fixed with a dictionary and a slight paucity of commas. Keep it up!
huskies4EVER chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
do u mind if i use “Hige. I hope you find me.” in my story? by the way, luving the story :D its interesting! plz continue writing wolf's rain fics

-huskies4EVER
Cookiefan57 chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
Well that was very amusing, not quite the same as your newer stories. Reechan
AlfredisMyHero chapter 12 . 11/15/2008
LOVE THIS STORY! NOW TIME FOR A SEQUAL!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
I will be sending you an e-mail to read the lemon from this chapter.

My e-mail is
ElephantRoom chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
oh joy a happy ending! 3 though im kinda sad because i dont really have anything interesting to read on fanfiction now
ElephantRoom chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
oh i know how it feels to struggle with a fanfic. and damn writer's block is like the worst thing a writer can get..other than a broken hand of course.
ElephantRoom chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
woops i had said ninth chapter before when it was chapter eight..sorry..anyways it was still awesome though!