Reviews for Hiei's Little Problem
Kawaii Frechy chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I'm cringing but also excited on what's gonna happen next
Ashuri Yana chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
Hey! Just you know I prefer Botan & Hiei... And if you must need to know. In the anime or manga (I haven't read the manga, but I think they are a bit similar. Besides I can't even buy one) haven't you noticed something between the two.. I mean (Ohh wait, Am I the only person that see through YYH?) dosen't Botan care a little too much of Hiei. And when Hiei sometimes leaves on a mission or something, Botan has this look in her face saying something like "Hiei that jerk, could he just help us with the mission... I just wish he was a little nicer to me too. He is only nice to Yukina & I understand that because she is his sister. But, why can't he just... Oh forget it". Yeah like that.. Anyway if you don't really like this reply. Don't even bother to listen. Hn, and I don't even care if you say that I am mad.. Anyway bye bye! Blehhh!
(I am just an 11 year old child that is just using her own mother's phone...)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
Sexy but cute
What is your inspiration
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Just want to say I'm so angry this story is garbage. You can't write at all it's unbearable. I thought the summary was interesting and after skimming this because I couldn't even read it, I'm disappointed.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I loves this story!
Anon chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
Terrible story. Really. I wonder if we read the same manga... The characters are massively OOC. The OCs are pathetic. The plot is just sad (and not in a good way)
Kumiko Seph chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
"So cena mind your own damn business and don't call me a whore because I'm a hoe! Hoe's like myself get paid; whore's like you don't cause you're free and easy! Hehe."

LOL, love how you dealt with that flamer XD
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wouldn't it be easier if he just told her?..ohhh,can't wait to see what happens!adding this to my ,too.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
THATS THE END! Finish that sequel fast please
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
C_C i laughed so much at this i got light headed! haha
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
:D i so loved that!
I Will Obey For He Is My God chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
funny
wulfdog98 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
aw! this story was freakin awesome!
5 Years Passed chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
**claps** yay! that was amazing! i love how Talia and Hiei got back at everyone!
5 Years Passed chapter 14 . 8/3/2007