Reviews for Sometimes the Heart
thunnababy chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
See a, I loved this. I wish you would consider expanding it further to more chapters. You writing style is precise and beautiful.
Ledger m chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Excellent story! Great job s2
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Im so envious of your writing style! Its so crazy how you can do this. I feel the emotion and everything.

Im impressed. )
Eve-Providence chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Oh, very good considering the mystery of their relationship within the movie, this is very well written, I hope you continue with other stories. Eve
justified-cord chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i read your fanfic and i luv it, its so diferent from the ones i read :D

keep up the great work!
sunbune chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
thanks for writing a story that reads as if it could have been part of the movie. I love its simplicity and candor. I only wish it was longer!
NemesisBecoming chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
3rd story I have read. You never disappont. I thank the Gods...
et2brute chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Very good. Not quite as good as 'A Dream of Rain', but good all the same. It goes to show, the more you write, the better you write _
Cumlaude chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Good
Jess chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Great Story! Very Well Written, really well done you are a very talented writter!
Dana Paul chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
I love your story your very tallented have you throughts about a writting for a living.
arcie chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
very well written!
shusha chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
very well written! nice work. :)
Kristy chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
ahhhhhh, the torment. I love it. I don't think that's what actually happened between Maximus and Lucilla according to the dialogue in the movie, but I'd love it if it were. I adore her character and you've made me love her more.
SephiBeth chapter 1 . 5/4/2001