Reviews for She Will Be Loved
itsme69 chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
I think that you should continue this! Please update soon! Its been a while since I've read a good Journey Fanfic! :))
Starlet chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
O-M-G! It's been so long and now you've left me hanging there? I'm enthralled. I had to read it all over again to get recapped, and I love it even more than I did before. Poor, poor Olivia. That little girl has had such a sad life, but I am relying on you to let Jason make that a little better for her. As usual, I am loving the Journey love. Truth be told, they could just stand in a room and stare at each other and I would love it. Oh yeah, and Carly? I am totally siding w/ Sonny on this one. I think there should definitely be some bonding w/ Courtney as she tries to comfort her big brother and he worries about protecting her. Please continue soon, I can't wait for more! :)
theblondeone07 chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
Olivia is having some major issues! I hope you will update very soon!
emmalee05 chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
Great Chapter! The wait was worth it!

Poor Sonny! Even though Sonny has done terrible things to Carly it still was so so so sad to read how hurt he was seeing that kiss! What was Carly thinking?

Olivia and Jason tension...I actually didnt see that one coming! I like how you have included it and hopefully Jason will prove himself to Olivia! She needs a good father role model!

update soon
Samantha chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
God Damn its been forever! But thank god you've finally updated! lol! Loved the chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Pureevil230 chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
aww poor olivia. hope jason can crash through her walls and help her.

no idea about carson. im not really sure if they should be together cuz if they are then journey usually break apart trying to help them stay together.

SuzieQ8487 chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
Of course I would like to leave a review!

Now I have "She Will Be Loved" stuck in my head. ]

I was so excited when I saw that you updated! I sort of saw the tension between Olivia and Jason coming. That poor little girl has had it hard. My hatred for Doug still runs strong.

I hope their shopping expedition isn't full of animosity.

Excellent update!

ImJustKidding89 chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
Yay! You finally updated! Poor Olivia, I feel so bad for her! And jase, i mean he only made one mistake and now her heart is broken! Hopefully they can sort things through! Great job, update soon!
emmalee05 chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
You have to continue this...I beg of you :( Please please please!
sexyt chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
Omg I jsut fund your fic and it awesome!

I hope Courtney get to keep the kids and get her divorce from that bastard husband of her. Glad Courtney and Jason made up! Hannah and Olivia is so cute!

Update soon! Cant wait to see where this story goes! If you dont want to update you could email me the rest at please.
emmalee05 chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
I can not believe that I missed this update! I feel so stupid!

Great Chapter!

Love how Jason went to Courtney's old home to find info! Jason as a reporter...hahaha! He did a very good job on finding dirt! Glad Ms. Potter couldnt keep her mouth shut! heart broke for Sonny when he walked in on Carly and Steven! I sorta like how Carly is the one cheating (even though I am a Carly fan) It is always Sonny doing the affairs!

Olivia and Hannah are adorable! I really want Jason to be their daddy...and for them to have a new sibling (courtesy of Jason and Courtney)! I love how they are so close and that Olivia is such a great sis!

Courtney and Jason at the end was great! Courtney does need to calm down and trust Jason more...glad they made up!

Update soon! I love your stories and I think you are a fabulous writer! I can not comlpiment you enough!
Pureevil230 chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
this is soo good but you need to update soon!

theblondeone07 chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
I hope you will update very soon! I love this story!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
Oh I was excited to see an update to this!

Loved "Reporter" Jason and how he handled Ms. Potter, that was great. I'm not surprised that Courtney doesn't want her girls to have to testify in court, I think that's exactly how she would act.

Hannah and Olivia's conversation was heartbreaking, I know I've already said this, but I'm still amazed at how easily you introduced 2 new characters, children at that, and made them immediately likable and characters that I can actually picture.

Your Steven is wonderful. I think I'm the only one who's actually going to miss him on the show, but yours isn't so wishy-washy and seems to know what he wants and how to get it.. a perfect match for Carly!

As usual, the Court/Jase interaction was dead-on in character and I can't wait to see what happens next!

me-luv-GH chapter 10 . 6/4/2005