Reviews for Crimson
TropicalRemix chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
I hope you continue this story. it looks good so far.
Death and Rebirth chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
that was good
cuttie chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
come on
cuttie chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
do some more chapters more chapters
cuttie chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
loving it
CherryBlossom06 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
IM LOVIN' IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
sousie chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
i hope you will update soon
CatchMeNowImFalling chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
omg first chapter and its realy good good good
Leo chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
just update
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
yay you're finally writing more!

I loved this story when I started reading it! I can't wait for more!
sousie chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
plz update soon can't wait to read the rest
Tabby Kat chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Ok i just have to say i love your story just how it is and i love the way Mamoru acts around Usagi, an ass as she says. This is the first vampire fanfic i have read and i think its awesome every bit but what i think you should do is keep writing this story as well as write another one but its your choise. When you do rewrtie it i say you do it from Usagi's pov but keep the characters as they are like Mamoru being cheeky and seeing her everytime she goes to see Motoki and i think she should have a really cool motorbike that she rides around on. But also the flashback of how Mamoru becomes a vampire is cool so i say to you please dont change Mamoru, Usagi, Motoki and how Usagi always meets up with Mamour because there some of the best parts.
supersaiyanx chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
wow this is such a good fic, i hope that you update soon! You are really talented i cannot wait to find out what happens later in this story!

UPDATE!

Thanks
angelica chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
hey!

well i just finished reading your story! I really liked it _ i think that writing it from both perspectives is good. it helps the reader get background information on Darien, and then you could do it with Serena too. I think that as long as you make it clear about who is the one having the flashbacks then everything should be okay. _ hope that helped you! and please let me know when there are up dates becasue it seemed like a pretty cool story.

-Angelica