Reviews for Taetra Mussala
jaygoose chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
It could be that I'm a morbid bitch but I adore this story. And Taetra is a wonderful OC. This is how it should be done. Though this story is mostly focusing on her, Ja... er subject 75 is getting some lovely characterization. And I love the right hand man, Slitter. I'm a sucker for dark humor. XD And your Erol is percious in an annoying bureacratic pencil pushing way.
BCD chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
Aw, bunny blood splatters. Cute! *evil grin*

Gotta love it. Both the Taetra and psycho-Slitter get better 'n better. I wish I knew full Taetran, though. An interesting, yet twisted people. As always, amazing job, Krin.
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
YaY! Jak-torturing! Updating! It's like being in the land of milk and honey. I liked this chapter, especially the commentary on the Erol and Müssala fight. I like the way you closed out with the computer file, since this is a science-y fic. And pain for Jak is always good..
myeerah chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
Brutal. Nicely done.
Lovepuff chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Holy crap. She is EVIL! I can't believe someone can really and truly be that cruel. Dude, if I had to go through something like that, I would be a murderous evil person. Oh man. That's just gross. And you're writing makes it hurt all the more, because you're writing makes me actually think about how terrible it would be. (I didn't mean that you're writing hurts, because it doesn't! It's fabulous. I meant that it was so detailed and awesome that I could feel what they were doing to Jak.) Keep up the good work!
YunieYuna chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Wow, love it! Like always! D

I likeh teh pain and torture parts, just cuz I'm cruel like that. XD

QAHA! Love the little note to Erol XDD SO funny!

The peeps on the front page must feel DOUBLE PWN'd TWO Krin updates in a week! SCORE! XD

Never stop writin'! P

CSkerries chapter 6 . 10/2/2005

Oh, and I like Slitter's lines. That's all I have to add.
EyesLikeSilk chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Wow. This hurts to read, but it's so incredibly good that I couldn't stop. Your OCs are scary-wonderful. Poor Jak. I have this vain hope that he someday gets to go all Dark Jak and rip Slitter's little head off. Awesome job on this.
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
That was amazing, Krin! Your fics always keep my eyes glued to the screen and I'm just SO HAPPY THAT YOU'VE UPDATED! *monster-hug*
Red Hawk K'sani chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
*claps* Mrahaha, very gory.

A very spifftasticle chapter.
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
Hey again! :D This just keeps gettin' better and better...Great work mate! Keep it up and have fun! Take you're time and don't stress. _

Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Wow, this is really good, I like it! I can't wiat to hear more, so please update soon! Great work mate! :D
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Kickassness! Update soon! Please! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! *gives you a bunch of people you like or somethingrather* UPDATE!
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Nice job! I'm definitely adding you to my favorite authors list! Update soon!
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Excellent job, I adore Müssala! She kicks ass! MUST. READ. MORE!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »