Reviews for Taetra Mussala
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
*grin* I'm a fan of Erol, but it wasn't until I saw him in Jak3 that I REALLY began to like him. Just seeing him covered with metal and stuff...something just clicked with me. I dunno! Kickass chapter!
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Nice job! Can't wait to read more!
doomweasel chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
This Taetra intrigues me... I must learn more. Please please please update. My curiosity must be slaked!
Honey Nut Loop chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
great stpry. Love your style. Woulsn't mind taking a look at things from Jak's POV though. Update soon.
myeerah chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
This is a good read. I hope you update sometime soon.
Lenipez sideshow chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
YAY!school! i hate school...meh, i really love the writing in this, i always do. but if you haven't even started the torture then i'm feeling bad for Jak. i love your original characters, so much more original than mine _ keep up the good work and best of luck at school!

may your muses be helpfull

-the Lenipez sideshow
Taa chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
"Looks like he's been playing with colors for a while." That's a beautiful line.
MandyPandaa chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Ooh, an update on Jakku torture. :D Woo!

Kyah. Needles. Poor Jak. I hate needles, and I doubt they have them in Sandover (maybe it's one of those places free from disease? since it seems no one leaves the dang village)

Axe Morbid. How lovely. xD Slitter's such a sleazeball...but he makes me laugh. No! Bad! Slitter bad! Cannot laugh at the Slitter! :F

Poor Taetra having to be around some really lonely guys, especially Erol...ick. x_x Very true to form there, that commander...ick ick.

Great chapter, the Jak torture just keeps coming! :D Keep writing!

~Mandy
YunieYuna chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
yay! doom! and more to come o_O loved teh detail, as allways, and.. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA! EROL CAN'T RACE HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! *ahem* hope to see more doomyness soon! w
Losty chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Great soon.
ChibiSess chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
...

Poor Jak! O.O

I see how this is related to 'studying the unloved'. just the terms and stuff. The OC's are good too! *favs*
dude chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
cool chapter update soon
Daypaw chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
D!

Daypaw is very fond of this story, you must write more _
Luna Blu the lazy little fox demon chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
yessh yessh, too lazy to log in XD Also too damn tired XD

But enough about me, let's rant about what a great author YOU are! Glorious chapter! I can't help but like Mussala, even if she is the 'bad guy' in some ways. Quite the interesting OC you got going there, my wonder-bar author friend! I still like Stiller the most, tho XD He's just so...Stiller XD

Poor Jak! He's so vatched over! XD It just doesn't sound right when I say it XD

Well, love it, nothing new there. Want more, but you've heard that plenty before, I know XD and try not to let school bug you too much! I'll keep reading if I have to wait a year, so please, don't strain yourself and take your time if you need to!
Carree chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
that was an awsome chapter. it was very well done and ur OC is very interesting. i look forweard to more.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »