Reviews for Taetra Mussala
Sol Angla chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
This was an excellent chapter! I love how you Erol so in character. Well, keep writing!

Krazy Jimbo
Kaytee chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
OEE.

Possibly my fav Jak fic ou there at the moment. Those OC's of yours are wonderfully engaging. Slitter- gah, even the name is creepy- what a great guy to hate. Seriously. I kinda like him because he's so hate-able.

Mussala herself is an intruiging character- I like how she is so distanced from the viewer- is she good? Is she bad? So many questions. And I love how you wrote Erol- he is such a great eevil character.

ALSO- (and I may be going on a bit here, but hopefully longer reviews make you type quicker) I love how this all started off. Such a darn cool format, with the computer porgram and everything. Like a puzzle, and the more you read the more it makes sense.

AND- You seem to know what you're talking about [re: all the scientific jargon] in this fic, so there's a wondeful sense of realism to the experiments/torture and it makes it more clincal and creepy. You could be making it all up, but hey, you've fooled me and then some. Have a PHD. I love. The dialogue between Slitter and Mussala is damn good (I want to say "enigmatically pacy" but if I do I'll feel like a spaz...eep, too late) and I really, really, REALLY want to know where you are going with this. PLEASE CONTINUE!

More Erol! More Jak! More writing.

GO. I will wait here.

*Kate*
Jaks-Girl chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
oh... evil. ANgsty. Me like!
Cherrii chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Wow, this is awesome so far! Please continue, and soon! :D
Sol Angla chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Well, that was a good chapter. I have to say, though, Taetra and Slitter have to be some of the best OC's out there. The two of them provide excellent contrast to each other. Well, keep it up!

Krazy Jimbo
dOMITUPSYK chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Man I died! But I'm...undead?...now. -confused myself- is Jak 75? . , . Anyways, that was a mean,-yet extremely entertaining-, thing to do to 62. That rhymed 4 times (and again, damnit!), and do it again!

62:NO! -runs like the bats of hell are upon his lower appendeges- (okay, so I wanted to sound smart. Leave me alone! WAH! -hides in corner and sucks thumb- I AM a smart person... I AM a smart person...)
Daypaw chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
Daypaw likes D

You must write more!
dude chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
cool story please update soon
MandyPandaa chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
Ooh! Updates are yay! And you even upped the rating...but that's most definately not a bad thing. Dark fics are fun to read. :3

Oh wow...poor Jak. I could see why this might make him as angst-ridden as he is. :P For the umpteenth time...I do not like Slitter. You've made him a wonderfully unlikable character, and those are fun when they get their come uppance. x3 *shudders* Very descriptive in the torture, you can really picture it.

...Jak squeaked. Aw. I feel bad for Jak but still maintain a liking for Mussala...I'm bipolar, yay. xP

You're gonna make the fics more related, you say...? THAT will be something to look forward to! _ Lovely explanitory chapter, with plenty of sweet Jakness.
YunieYuna chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
(my mom let me get on for a little while yay!) HAHAHA- I mean- aww poor Jakkie peed himself in fear! Dat poor guy 62... great description of his pain tho! Can't wait for more! :D
Krimzon 1 chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
What a delightfully sadistic woman Mussala is. I love her, but I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark ally...or anywhere else for that matter.

Loved Slitter's 'Yo sexy mamma...' line.

That whole episode with Number 62 reminded me of the time one of my snakes squeezed the rat so hard its eyes burst. What a mess that was.

Keep it up, this one's getting good.
Lenipez sideshow chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
slitter scares me. is it just me or do you think its gonna take a little bit more than that to make jak obey? well could be wrong. review ya latter! bye
Luna-Kitsune-Blu chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
wow! this is my lucky day! I start this fic the day it gets updates! me so happy

Oh, and I noticed that Stiller gets a cameo in Trophy! Cleaver cleaver author you are, Krin-sama! I AWAIT MORE! -bows-
Luna-Kitsune-Blu chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I have a lot of wonderful Jak and Daxter stoofs to read from you! I'm so happy! You are such a good author, so that means UP DATE THIS SOON! Pwease? For all the little dying Haven children? For all the little Ottsels without homes? For all the little fangirls dying for some good ficcies?

...

Ok, I can wait. Besides! I have many other of your wonder-bar ficcies to read to tide me over! -prances off in the intention of reading more of your wonderful crap-
horaquan hybrid chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
I read the entire unfinished story and am interested about Taetra Mussula's Eco info was intersting you're going to update this story?
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »