Reviews for Taetra Mussala
jess chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
sounds promising. I hate Erol 2, so do what ever evil things to him that you can think of! But please don't be 2 evil with Jak. And I've read The Trophy, it's really really good but you havn't updated in a while, so could ya please update it soon.*Gives puppy dog eyes*
Soran Marlovic chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
sorry Im sending you this on your review plot.. but my fic is a one shot and I dont want to spend my only opportunity to talk in there on you. no offence. yay! I kind of knew that it was confusing and repetative because I had trouble differentiating Jak and Dark Jak since they are actually the same person.. I wanted to thank you for the lovely review and I lap up people who like me.. I love you *drools on your shoulder*
Carree chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
wish i had something creative to was a good chapter. ur OC is awsome i like her character. strong but still vunrable. its an awsome story so far. bring on the dark. it'll make my day. will this fic contain issues of rape? i have no problem with it if it does. i was just wondering.
Kyoko Decendant of Aura chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Any story with Erol is good in my mind! I love how you got his personality so well! He really seems to literaly get in people's faces **. And you're OC is great! I normaly don't read OC fics, but this one is great! Keep writing!
Hawkeye116 chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Really good. I loved it so far. It's neat that all your stories are interwoven. (i.e. "Doxy" from Cilley)

Good job and please update!
YunieYuna chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
HAHA! Erol got his hand crushed! hahahahaha! great chappie! keep it up! :)
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
This story's turning out good. Please write more.
Krimzon 1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
You may not like him (that means more for me!) But I love the way you write him.

And Mussala (how do you do those dots above the u?) is a very interesting character. You wouldn't happen to have pics of you OCs on your DA account? Because I'd really like to see them.

Anyhoo. Awesome chapter and keep up the great work.
Carree chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
awsome fic as per usual next chapter soon please
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
This sound like it's going to be a good story. Please continue.
Snowy Fox chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Great, loved the opening line(s)! Little different from your other fics, yes, but I recognized Slitter...sort of. "Now, who was he again? Ah..yeah. The anti-toxin guy from The Trophy! God, I hate him." I'm looking forward to the next chapter though! See ya on DA!
Aave chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
((No! I was beaten to the first review! X[))

*snickers* I have been waiting along time to see this. *malicious grin*

Excellent way to open it up and set the mood. As Skerries inquired in their review for S.o.t.U. (who put them into words nicely - I was wondering the same thing when I first read it actually), exactly how much of this did you create yourself and how much did you base off of reality (a while ago, I remember seeing something in your Bio about a diploma/degree/doctorate/whatever it was called)? *cough* In anycase...

Haha, Slitter is there (or comm-link)! :D The "oh mighty Taetra Müssala," I can't to see more of what she's like (and if they and Erol's personalities get along well XD).

Enough of my asinine review. But for the heck of it... *runslidetackleglomp!* YOU GENIUS YOU! :P I shall await the glorious day when it's updated. :D
YunieYuna chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
we! no pit for me! lalalala well im looking forward to the next chappie of this! :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6