Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Madness
Risuzu chapter 34 . 7/21/2009
Two years after when I first read through this fiction, and it's still better than most of the other Evangelion fiction out there. It's well written, and despite the many crossovers, still remains going with the plot. I can only hope one day this fic will be finished, unlike many of the other fictions of considerable length where the author burns out on the story.
And All The World Did Grin chapter 34 . 8/28/2007
Very good, very good. I just found this yesterday, believe it or not, but it was worth every second I spent reading it. This is definitely one of the better "epic" fanfics in the Evangelion section.
justanotherguyathiscomputer chapter 34 . 8/26/2007
i like it just one question though what about the flcl crossover

part? is there gonna be any things comming out of shinji's head?

can't wait for the next POPIE POPIE. don't realy know why i did that...just felt right.O_o

-justanotherguyathiscomputer

-justanotherguyathiscomputer 4 president

- vote justanotherguyathiscomputer '08

I WANNA BE PRESIDENT!
Elijah Snow chapter 34 . 7/8/2007
Now this one brings back memories.

I had to actually run back a few chapters just to jog my memory of what was going on in the story, but other than that, I was quite pleased with the update.

There aren't that many fanfics with the amount of crossovers as this, ones that succeed at keeping it all together without breaking apart under the pressure, and I must say that this one does deliver. I'm a bit puzzled though, by the amount of, or rather lack of, reviews.

This story is pretty well written, and although not admittedly a master piece worth of a Pulitzer, I still think it deserves recognition in the form of reviews from it's readers.

I don't know about the rest, but I'm looking towards to what Evincar has planned for this story, especially Shinji, who seems to have gone through quite a lot of changes. I have a feeling he will die at the end, again, but how, why, and for what will probably remain as secrets until the very end. Of course I'm interested of the rest of the crew, but Shinji is so far my favourite. :)
LionHeart1080 chapter 34 . 7/5/2007
Your crossover remains interesting, I certainly hope Shinji snaps out of his madness before long.
Necrokon chapter 33 . 8/27/2006
I don't know if I should tell you it's a good story or to go jump off a bridge. The damn story makes no sense. I mean how the hell is this a Shinji/Asuka story. Well, I hope you come up with chapter 34 faster and I hope it makes sense.
Forever Rahhel chapter 33 . 7/28/2006
What? Another one.

If this continues I have to watch more anime.

Wonder if Asuka will interfere before Shinji and InuYasha kill each other.

Keep it up.
Forever Rahhel chapter 32 . 3/19/2006
Puh, so much crossovers. Though I haven't seen all these Animes I like the story. Wonder how Shinji will react.
Anor1772 chapter 32 . 3/8/2006
Boy oh boy, the only fanfics that have taken me that long to read are Eva-R and Higher Learning.

I like how this is going, but I doubt I'll see the end of it. By the time (if you ever do) finish this, I'll probably have grown tired of this hobby.

Still, I hope I get to see it all. (which means: (subliminally (or not so much as I'm typing it)) FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE AND START WRITING)

As a last note, it seems that you really enjoy an evil Shinji, eh?
Draknal chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
YES! I am SO glad to see an update come to this story. I will review every chapter! That is how much I have longed to see an update. Hopefully I will see more chapters come out soon eh? So we now enter the Inuyasha crossover. I love the way Asuka reacted to Miroku. Ha ha ha. His smoking body bounced off the ground and skidded to a halt. Muahahaha! I certainly hope that Shinji and Asuka manage to find each other and get together. _ Update soon, and great job.
Elijah Snow chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
Well, this has certainly turned interesting, if not a bit confusing. Don't get me wrong, I still like it, with all the crazy stuff twists and turns this story seems to get. In this story, you can never tell what will happen next.

It will be intriguing to find out what exactly has happened to Shinji, and what his destiny will hold in store for him, or for Asuka. For some reason I have a strong feeling Shinji will meet up with Naraku soon, it feels kind of logical to me. Naraku was never one to miss an opportunity to gain a powerful pawn, and from the looks of it, Shinji would make an exceptionally powerful pawn, should he be able to coerce the boy to his side.

Don't know about the other readers, but I'm certainly looking forward for the next chapter.
SpartanCommander chapter 31 . 1/1/2006
I demand you insert the plot twist to end all plot twists or atleast some thing that will cause a huge amount of chaos. Like put NERV and SEELE smack dab into the Cybertronian civil war that will cause an amount of chaos that no one can control.
Draknal chapter 31 . 12/30/2005
AH! I read all 31 chapters today! This is so sadistic like! I like the crossovers though. I can't believe you have so few reviews on this story, especially when it is so great! Please let there be a happy ending! I was almost in tears so many times! ACK! !I know you like angst and pain but please let it all lead to a happy ending! And update soon please!
Somewhere NofA chapter 31 . 12/29/2005
well I'll be damned, I was actually starting to think you weren't going to update this, way to prove me wrong.

From: one of the 3 (yup not just 2) people who read this fic.

Have a good one eh
SpartanCommander chapter 30 . 12/3/2005
Considering your making an almost insand and bizzar crossover here's an interesting idea.

Why not a hole in time and space appears and dumps the Planet Cybertron in orbit arount Earth (replacing the moon and I know Cybertron is bigger than the moon) Then Earth is caught in the middle Autobot Deceptrcon war. Both battleing for the fate of the resourses of Earth (I however know that the Transformers have superior technology to the Evas and anything earth has and are probably older than the angels so they would stand a good chance of fighting them). You could use the transformer characters from all the generations (exept beast wars since that's before it) but think about it having a planet appearing in orbit replacing the moon and 2 robotic factions battling it out for resourses on the planet would throw a major munkey wrench into any plan.