Reviews for The Arrangement
Mih Black chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Second time I read this. Loved it!
SesshyLover132 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I just honestly loved this story. It tickled me at the end with how innocent Sirius was about all of the situation. Thank you for writing it!

-SesshyLover132
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
:})
DeathToPink300 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
cute Sirius was in denial for four years
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
SQUEEEEE! So adorable! Silly Sirius - took his time realizing, didn't he?
remusyoulittleshit chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I'm sorry for breaking the nice 400, but I absolutely HAVE to add this to my favorites, so I'll just be 401, shall I? You do have my humblest groveling apologies.

This is just so frigging sweet, without being soppy! I love these daft mutts 3 Queer indeed. *leers*
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Of course it would take them 4 years to figure that out. They are the Kings of Denial.
Never-Land chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Yay! What a cute story!
N chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Loveliest story EVER! They are my favourite pairing. I remember, my first slash story was a Sirius/Remus/James one, but only the Siri/Remy parts caught my interest. They are so hot together! And perfect. :D
MidNite Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
What a cute little story lol... really enjoyed it :)
nftj b chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
no i die i die diienfnvj
Resa Aureus chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was too damn adorable. I cracked up and AWWWW'd at the ending. SO CUTE.
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that was cute.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hilarious. I just had to comment, because this was just so cute and fluffy - even though I'm not really into slash - and now I can't see Sirius or Remus with ANYone else than each other. Thanks (*shatters the lonely-bachelor's-life of Sirius Black*).
Anyway, great writing, great plot, great portrayal - nothing much I can say I didn't like. Sooooo... yeah. Awesome.

Rayne
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh this is so silly.. and I love it! So cute!