Reviews for Transitive Nightfall of Diamonds
Son Of Evil chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Really cool, and you did the challenge requirements perfectly. Well done! :)
Imzadi chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
I think this ending felt right, Dana. Ethan is mad for power and Tod & his friends got what they deserved. It was what Giles needed, too, to become what he was meant to be. I just feel bad for Gemma and for Deirdre, too, as I know what will happen to her years later. Excellent.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
If I didn't know Giles was alive & well in Sunnydale (as is Ethan), I'd be very worried for them. That's one problem with prequels. As it is, I am concerned about what the book is doing to them. And again I'm wondering where they live.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
I wish I could see Giles in that outfit; I wish I could see Buffy, Xander, Willow, etc seeing Giles in that outfit. That Studio 54 must have been one Hell of a place! Excellent use of atmosphere, clothing, etc. Dana!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
Giles with long hair? The mind wobbles! (I loved that line from Married With Children's Kelly Bundy!) I'm dying to see them in Studio 54!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Sometimes I find it hard to reconcile the stodgy, stuffy Rupert Giles with the wild Ripper of yore, so it's good to have a look at him back then. That wouldn't happen to be the same apartment building where Guy & Rosemary Woodhouse (?) lived, would it? Or the one where Sigourney Weaver lived in Ghostbusters?