Reviews for Family
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
cute
braye27 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
So sweet - I love it! When baby Ginny got a death grip on Daddy's nose I laughed out loud. Made me smile.

Beth
GregoryTheSmarmy chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Changed the name, huh? I like Olivia better. Like Severus would agree to name his child after a Weasley.. Oh, I've been meaning to ask you, do you still think a lot of people will die in the last book? You did indicate quite a few important deaths in this piece..
Lily chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Nice descriptions of Snape. They start long before you name him - even hinting that it's Severus by saying that he spoke 'severely.' Pretty sneaky! And I don't know what it is about that last statement in italics: "Then she joined her husband in his bed." You didn't describe a thing that they did there, and yet it is quite evocative. Excellent work!
Nagilina chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This was a very sweet and well put together story. You manage to give a lot of information about the war and everything, and yet the story only lets us glimpse into a normal moment of a normal day in their lives. I like the soft and gentle feeling this story leaves me with. Nice job! :)
Luna Writer chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
ahh, so cute. so adorable. You totaly inspiered me to draw a picture now. thanks.

lw
Elflady14 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
OMG! Thats a really clever story! You have a good imagination! Visit my story, Bundt Cake!