Reviews for Destabilizing the Team Equilibrium
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*squeal* I love Nejiten so much! And you wrote such an awesome, funny, believable story, that I will be smiling for a long, long time. I like how a lot of this was told through Neji's point of view; you portrayed his character and his thoughts really well - and Neji's a hard character to do that for!

Btw, I love this line: "All right, to be frank, he ever so slightly suspected that Tenten had a crush on him." Tee hee hee - I giggled like schoolgirl when I read that! And I absolutely adored the line about Neji being smart, but being blind to a lot of things. Very perceptive :)

Awesome story! I love Team Gai to pieces...and I'm always excited to run into really good stories about them!
annamanousbookwriter chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
that was so so stupid seriosly there was no absolute story line u need to consentrate on how to make a solid story line that every one could follow
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aww! how sweet!
CeciliaaktlSasuke chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That was really awsome. It was so cute, and I could totally imagine that playing in my head. Great work!
ButaLove chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw! I don't really care if Neji was a bit OOC or being too admitting. (Okay, so I do care, but) It was so cute and he was so sweet! :) Keep it up!
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Very nice! I like how you kept Neji in character as opposed to making him all mushy gushy for Tenten. Too many NejiTen writers do that and it just makes me want to vomit! Anyway... great fic!
Queen Bliss chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Sweet!Very cute and you wrote it nicely.

~lilchibihina
Taski chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Omg. that just completely took my breath away! you did a great job on this! i really love it!
neko-leaf chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
misunderstandings are cool!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I liked this story. It was very nicely written.
Peliqua chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Cool. Two thumbs up, dude. :)
minoko-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
That was really awsome! I loved how Neji got jelous of Lee! and then he kissed Tenten! squee!
FireDragonBL chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
_ that was nice...

short, and sweet, well-written!

- keep it up with the nejiten!

-BL
pencils n' pens chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
LOVE DIS ONMG ITS SO CUTE! er...we know neji wud neva sometin like dat at the end, but it was still so good! great fanfic LOVE IT nejixtenten 4 ever! i pray to god that she doesnt end up with lee in the real show!
Origins877 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Besides the fact that Neji would never do half the things you had him do, that was a very nice fic!

_.