Reviews for Angel in My Heart
ssj7chibividel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
... Waaaaaaaah! :') that was beatiful...
NOIP chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
wonderful story!
gohangirl7711 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
FUCK! Sorry, I accidentally pressed enter when I selected submit review and it totally friggen wiped the other review I wrote. Now I am more angry than I was before. How convenient. Meh... whatever.

You didn't have to dedicate this to me. I'm not special or anything and it's not as if I do anything for you. I've had this conversation with others and now i'm having it with you. I can't possibly beleive anything that anyone says about me being nice, special or giving so much to what I do. I "do" nothing for anyone.

Thank you any way, it was a good chapter.

Heh, Videl said that to Pan. Never judge a book by it's cover. Talk about passing down...
Trugeta chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wow, that surely was deep. Good work, I liked it!
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
that was really good! there aren't as many fics where two people are just friends anymore. Now I'm gonna check on all my friends, you've made me paranoied! j/k!
Frying Pan of DOOM chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Hey Sis

that was really sweet and sad! r u meant to b Videl? sounds a little like u in some parts. u can have fun anytime u want

just b ur self.

i hope i can ba a bit like Eraser (wihtout the dying. i wanna b able to help ya b urself and be ur angel. i'll always look out for you, no matter what.

SMILE!

Love ya

Good fic!

don't take it down! PLEASE!