Reviews for The Greatest of These
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 1 . 9/3
Ugh this is my favorite Good Omens fic in the whole world. Your writing is just so compelling.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I just love this. I love this, I love this, I love this. It is well-written, poignant, with good plot and characterisation. The built up is a little short, but the friendship as well as the relationship is really nicely done.
InkySpectacles chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really do hope those two get that sort of ending- together, forever, without having to worry about what everyone else thinks. You've done this beautifully; the writing and descriptions are absolutely superb! Kudos!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was beautiful! :') 3
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love this so much. :D A new Earth. How lovely. :D
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh... I love it!
Barra Arisa Sanguine chapter 1 . 12/9/2009

Oh, I was SO worried about reading this because of the angst warning, but I love angst so I figured I'd read it anyway. The ending was so nice and hopeful and just so polar opposite to the start that I felt the need to come out of my shell and leave a review. It was amazingly well written and thought out and everyone stayed in character, well as in character as a being never referred to in the book can be, that is. So, hugs, love, cookies, and a million compliments to you sweets. It was such a nice read I'm going to begin stalking you!

juniper chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I remember reading this story once quite a long time ago and immediately falling in love with it. I'm glad I found it again. Thank you for writing it.
PageMisstress chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This has to be one of the best Good Omens fanfics I've ever read, if not the best. Seriously. It was sweet, dark, scary, loving, smutty, exciting... It was almost ineffable, it was so good. For long parts of the story I forgot I was reading a fanfic and thought I was reading a sort of mini-sequal, especially the part about the cockroaches (genius!). I loved how the new planet wasn't exactly like earth, down to the purple-tinged water- I never would have thought to put in a detail like that. And the way that Aziraphale and Crowley felt the emotions they never had before, instead of both feeling lust or love only, was an excellent twist. At the end, I felt free, like I was standing next to the both of them, with a whole new world and thousands of new possibilities. I know I'm babbling a little hear, but this fic was better than some books I've read.

It was perfect, and I thank you for a wonderful job well done.

Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I'm a sucker for fics like this- and it's probably the best one i've ever read. If awesome get get any awesomer, this would be it. I LOVED IT! Fantastic story! Keep writing!
Teldra chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wonderful story!
juniper chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Thank you. This story is absolutely wonderful and my favorite Good Omens story that I have read. And I think it is probably (hopefully) what actually would happen to them should the apocalypse occur. Anyways, it was a wonderful story. Thank you. Keep writing.
not applicable chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wow, this is so very lovely. A very possible future for Aziraphale and Crowley and you illustrated this point wonderfully. You did a marvelous job. Thank you for this lovely fiction.
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 12/3/2004

Wow, just, wow.

*applauds profusely*

...can I go live there? I /really/ like the idea of a society focused arounded fine dining, love of books, and enjoying life's pleasures...
methodicmadness chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Such a sweet, beautiful story. I loved every second of it. _