Reviews for Past, Present, Future
Kurremkarmerruk chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Only a few greek soldiers were in the horse. It wasn't large enought to hold thousands. They snuck out in the middle of the night and killed the guards who were by the way drunk from celebrating, then they opened the gates and let the rest of the greek army in... I should no. I had to translate the story writen by Virgil over a thousand years ago in my latin class... I'd much rather learn Greek and translate Homers version but Latin is hard enough... Anyway just thought I'd point that out cause it annoyed me that you got that fact wrong... Other than that, its a cool story, I liked it!
the Lady chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Well Done! A very pretty character piece, well supported and nicly written. I can believe in the hate.
angelofvenus-l3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I like it a descriptive,love the details,not too complicated yet not too continue writing fics like have my support
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
this was so believable! i see duo saying these things, thinking these things, feeling like this.

Sapphire

ps: wouldja believe that my name actually is Cassandra?
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
That's so sad. I don't know whay, but it just makes me sad.

OH, but i really like it. _ I like reading stuff that makes me sad. Meh, call me carzy..I'll answer.

When i read this i got a picture in my haed of a little girl in her dad's lap while reading some history book, and she pointing and saying "What if they had did it differenyly back then, Daddy?" and in the background an elderly mand with long hair tied in a braid sitting on a bench looks up. XD

Anyway, Can't wait for more stories from you. . I'm such a bad person. Asking you to write more and more and faster and all, when you probably have tons to do.

*hugs* Your so much appriciated by me with all the wonderful writing you do!

love ya Fuji
Rashalla Entalio chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I like the idea of this. It's an interesting thing for Duo to hate, and you explained/described it so well.

Cheers to a nice job- Rasha
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
T_T poor duo...
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
OMG, yay the Illiad! I must say, at first I thought Duo was sounding a little ignorant with his rant, but the message was good, and I liked it. Cute, cute, cute.

...Finish that Hana Yori Dango story, damn you :D