Reviews for Busted!
dreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
haha!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
You really had me going there.
spoon full of sugar chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
OK I won't comment on what I thought that was. Really good story here.
Silver Bullet Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Omygosh, you had me freaking out...until the last minute. That was great! I gotta go read it again...
fireandsun chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
that was beautiful! well written i loved it hilarious!
Sapphire93 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I like this story. Keep it up. Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers is a good T.V. show.
Pretender Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Chip and Dale was the best! Lol I swear you have a way with this stories of your gettin our minds in the gutter then pullin us out at the last second. I seriously have to force myself from looking at the bottom to see the punch line frist because I know it's going to be so good. LOL nice one.

Pretender Fanatic
Meira-bates chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
hehehe . That was hillarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Oh man you guys are just so darn god! I keep thinking it was something...well...uh um I was thinking it was umm masterbation(sp?) (kiddies ask you mommies what that means) or something dirty but it was a...hey i an't spoiling the ending you go read it.

(yes its safe for mormons too :P)
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
omg... u r so twisted purple. twisted:) lol
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Good use of deceit...I was like oh no not another dirty story...hahaha comic book! *lol*

my kid used to sneak the gameboy at night...but we learned why he was staying up late...i dunno why i thought that...

oh well! that was cute!
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Oh my god...you had me going there for a while...I really thought he was...oh well, you know. That is too funny, you're very good at this one-shot surprise ending type of thing.
ReluctantDragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
heehee. Very well crafted.. for a second there... :-P
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Oh, that's just - wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong what you conjured up in our innocent little minds. Shame on you.

Funny take on what you tried to get us to think of.

Comic books, Donny? Who would'a thought!

Be blessed.