Reviews for Conspiracies and Lust
Update Please c:
e13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Sooooooo good! Please, please, please UPDATE!
disgirl0 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I don't even know if you read reviews or still check your stories for reviews or whatever but 6 years and a half...wow.

This story is awesome and I wish you would continue because it just got interesting and I would really really like to know what's going to happen. Like a lot of people have mentioned, this story does have the potential to become great and you're an awesome writer so I really really do hope that you find it in yourself to continue this story, for all the readers who are still waiting.
Sophstar chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Looks like it would have been a great story :)

Oh well if you do decide to continue this (even now) then I'm sure lots of people would be delighted
Cool-mulle chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
It's really a shame you never updated this story. It's got a lot of potential, and you're a brilliant writer :)
aragorn is mine chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
this story loks so damn promising why'd you stop writing?
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
love it and omg lily'll agree cause she needs money (well no duh she will the summary said it...) and then theyll end up falling lurve!
pheobesapphira chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
why'd you quitt! i want to see what happenss! would you updatee? for Me?
waitingforjudgement chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
i know its been awhile since you wrote this story, but can you please, please, please continue it. )(sigh) arnold potter is awesome. lol.

wfj
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
James grandfather makes me laugh. It seems you have given up on this story which is too bad, since it's really good.
crazykittiecat chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
gash, I like this story! please continue it!
hitomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
wow! I~m surprised by the quality of this fic. its really good, but its such a pity that thers only one chapter! the story reminds me of a movie ive seen that there is an agreement between the future heir and the recently dead grandfather, having to marry soon and all. i truly liked this fic so far, and i hope that you havent decided to quit it. i especially liked how you protrayed Lily and James, very realistic to their personalities!

if you continue, we will hopefully learn a bit more of their past, because im very curious what happened before. as i mentioned, so far it has a very good start, and hopefully this wont be the end to such an awesome fic!

lots of luck and inspiration to you :D
mauraudersminuspeterarehot chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
come on... update!
LaughingManiac chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Haha Hoho HeeHee Ha ... ... ... wait that's it? No-no more chapters? No more updates? No0o0oO0o0o0oo0O0O!