Reviews for Megahna
puggaddong chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
fuck why don't you update TT
Kary747 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I read this and well over and over. I love it how you do these stories.
twilightdreamer16 chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
Is the story over already? It was getting REALLY good! Hope u decide to finish it!
ladyRose86 chapter 8 . 2/22/2006
Damn. That's all i have to say, damn you did it again. even though I'm not sure that this is finished, but if the rest is as, eh, interesting as what i have read then i look forward to reading the rest of it.

My compliments to the artist.
DocBevCulver chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
I truly enjoyed it. It seemed to short and I didn't want to see it end.

Wonderful work!
threeevils chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
is that it? if it's not update soon!
Kinneko chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
ay... I was dying to read this and completely forgot about it, started this morning and I have to leave for school! DAMN. Hopefully today will pass by faster than usual so I can back to reading. XDD

Man you write Sesshoumaru in such character, and the little oocness with Kirai somehow makes sense with him. XD So... Sesshoumaru mated Rin? Is that sort of what's going on? Little confused here... so then he was bound by a marriage promise to Megahna or something? ARG I need to finish this...

-kin
shiruba neko chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
For the umpteenth time, I hate cliffhangers!

BTW, who is Tsuke?
shiruba neko chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
Several wrong feet would be correct. Hahahahahahahahaha! (this could go on for a while. I love that little set of comments)
shiruba neko chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
Ningen? Wazzat mean?
shiruba neko chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
The show Inuyasha has some of the thickest characters I've ever seen. I think it's hilarious that this carries over into fanfics. Keep writing this, it's great!
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Oh. I like the sound of this...
Diana-sama chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
Wai! Diana-sama here again. I was one of your many previous readers from "Through the Ancient Well" if you don't remember me. Which you probably don't, but I don't blame ya 'cause you had a LOT of reviewers. I finally took the time to read this fic, and I like it. I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. ;)
Valdimarian chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
“I want passion, I want romance, Damnit, I want a body count!
Binah chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
wow, that was quite a character turn. You developed it very well, it was out of character but the progression was seemless. please update soon this is one of my favortie stories.