Reviews for Magnetic Attractions
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I am dying to know more! XD
tenchi13 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I'd like an update. There, I said it. This is a good story and I like the premise and the pairing.
zeo knight chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
ok this is completly cool
RogueNya chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Wow, ok that was kinda hot at the end there, I hope you can update some time in the future.
NightFae chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
i hope you update the story )
kristina chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Yes please finish. I was really getting into this...come one. you wouldn't leave me hanging would yeah? PLEASE!
Cylon One chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Please update and finish the story. Things are really getting good now. And I mean a little more than the fact that Erik just kissed Rogue. Although I loved it when that happened. I can't help but wonder if Rogue and Eric will give a relationship a shot sooner or later.
charmed-chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
i love it, i do, too bad you probably already gave up on this story. *Sighs* if you have or do finish it please let me know. for some odd reason i really enjoy this pairing. well laters.
Parsley the Lion chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
This is so sweet! PLEASE update soon!
guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
very good story. please continue
lilpyro900 chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz continue this story, there are too few Magneto/Rogue stories. and this one is tres bien (very good)
stpd girll chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
update, please! is rogue and erik going to give it a shot or not?
Son Goku chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
Just a thought, since Magento's name is Eric Lensherr in the series. And since this new, younger Magneto, can't use the same name as the old one, how about giving him a new identity while he stays in the X-Men:Evo world. Say, the name Joseph Eric Magnus; after all Joseph is the name his clone used in the comics, and not once have I heard Magneto called Magnus in this series. So, if he needs a new id to distinguish himself from his counterpart, I just thought I'd give a suggestion.

By the way, love the fic and am interested in reading the rest. Though, if Rogue is with this Magneto, what'll this mean for Remy/Gambit in this world?
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
YOU HAVE STARTED A GREAT STORY PLEASE FINISH SOON.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 4/2/2005