Reviews for Past and Present
grumbledook chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Do people go to an art museum to see half finished portraits ?

Do people go to the opera house and expect half a performance ?

Come on: it's been 28 months since your last update . How about finishing the story ?

This is fanfiction, not The Mystery of Edwin Drood !
grumbledook chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Time to change the rules as to fanfic writing.

If an author has not submitted a new chapter within a reasonable amount of time without a legitimate excuse, then the author should forfeit the piece and allow another writer to continue the story .

In the present story 6 months is more than a reasonable amount time to permit the piece to be reassinged to a new author.
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
Ok.. that was totally unexpected. However, it seems to me that people are taking too long to update their stories accordingly. My message is this: PLEASE UPDATE SOON... I know I am not the only one who is waiting ever so patiently. If it is writer's block, I know personally that is not fun. I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
Mary Rose chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
Keep going. I want to know what happens next.
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
Talk about surprises! I can't wait for Jill and Jimmy to spill their guts! I do have one question though, is Jimmy retired or does he just have a lot of "spare time" on his hands? It seems to me he spends alot of time worrying about Zach's relationship as opposed to anything else, say, like a serial deep freezer killer or stray voltage. Very interesting, if this were a book, I would not be able to put it down! Please update soon.
Ushuaia1 chapter 5 . 9/27/2004
Ah, poor Zach. I guess everything is about to come out . . . I really want to know how everything ends up for Julia.
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
Finally! The Brock children found out that Jimmy and Jill took in a surrogate child! I have a feeling this only the tip of the iceberg-I know what it is like to have someone elses child move onto your territory; this story is great! Please include some more about Kim's reaction and like always, please, update soon
Ushuaia1 chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Wowza, it must be rough for her to go back. I love the flip flopping (hahaha) of the times. It's unique, and it sort of intersplices everything together.

Looking forward to more . . .
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
How hard it must be to go back there.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Wow, how it must suck to have seen that.
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
This story is... addictive (in a good way though, I must say). I am enjoying how this is told from a first person narrative and how Kenny is sure the Brocks will understand-excellent use of flashback scenes as well as present date and time. Keep going, I am waiting to appetize my "guilty" pleasure:)
ME chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
That was great, and I like the interaction between Kenny, Max and Julia. Why do they have to be dead?
Ushuaia1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
Wow! Does the diamond clue have anything to do with the Left Bank in Paris? That was mentioned early on in this story, just wondering . . .

I like this, although I'm sad that Kenny and Max are dead :) It, like your previous 2 stories, is really orginal and different. It takes a lot of balls to kill off the main to characters, and keep the plot moving.

Awesome job so far, and I can't wait to read the rest!
Sarah chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
Julia has some spunk to her, I see a lot of Max in her. I like the flashbacks and how everything is intermixed.
Laura chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
So Kenny and Max are really dead? Come on, really? It's not some plot twist? I like Julia though, she seems like a good hybrid of her parents.