Reviews for Old friends & new starts
kindleflame5 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great one-shot! Please do a sequel! I am begging you! Even if it's another one-shot! :)
youlooklikethunder chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Rupert would SO catch Mulder's interest! Great fic.
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
How fun would it have been if Mulder and Scully did meet up with the Scoobies? Convincing way of having Giles meet Mulder - I bet they'd have been great friends. (-:

Lamia xxMe
Coffeypal3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was an interesting look at "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." And the X-Files. I always thought the two should unite lol. That would be funny. However, I hope the author checks out some of the grammer mistakes where the word "is" and the word "Or," things like that should be placed Other wise it was very good.
kira66 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
MORE!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
SWEET!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
i hope you write more to this story it so easily could be very good and really interesting!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
great
big mak chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
man that is a cool fic will there be more i would like it if there was that would be cool
rhia chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
this story is good but needs a second chapter
becky chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I like it! What a great way to tie the two 'verses together-that Giles & Mulder knew each other from Oxford. More?
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
oh cool! You MUST continue this you MUST! ! ! ! PLEASE, I am begging you, I am not that big a fan of the XFiles, but this story is begging to be written.
Angel of Imladris chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
interesting concept would like to see more maybe a sequal, meeting the scoobies?
Enjael1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I'd love to see a sequel for this.