Reviews for Faith: The Series
Crockett Rocket chapter 108 . 3/7
Wood had another choice that anyone should have seen. He could have BACKED UP and run them over.
Hercules8 chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
This is a interesting story, though I thought this was a Buffy and Faith romance story.
Zaion Indulias chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Just realized that you call Faith Buffy by accident in this chapter.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
why vamps newer use guns? or TNT? or sic cops on slayer? No armor over their hearts? No taking family members for hostages? I mean, hundreds of ears old and stupider than a schoolgirl? Well, than we won't have a tv-show.
David Fishwick chapter 125 . 12/31/2012
This was an excellent chapter and who was that lady talking to Dana at the end? Please update soon thanks.
Ravus chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
"A vengeance spell, like she's trying to get even with Buffy?" Xander put in. "She knows that Faith knows she's a witch!"

You use the name Buffy in the above sentence by mistake.
BizarreBard chapter 54 . 9/3/2012
always did hate the initiative
Inara Seraph chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
Would've helped to have a more in depth look at why she blames Faith for her mother's death. As it is written she seems to jump immediately from "My mother was killed by a vampire" - "It's Faith's fault"
xellos49698 chapter 125 . 8/12/2012
Sorry I haven't reponded in a while but I guess I've been gone so long my account got deleted?

Anyways, still love the story, and I hope to see more chapters in the future.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
Really hope this bitchbites the dust hard. Really want to see Buffy inthis.
Annoyed Reader chapter 124 . 7/8/2012
I've tried to read this more than once and quite frankly I can't get into it. The Mithras Chronicles is far superior to this story. The feels more like it was meant to be a Buffy\Angel crossover story with Faith added to it and it loses it's flair when you try to combine all three into Faith. The plot is just meh; however you do at least write correctly and the layout of the sentence structure is top-notch.
Wonderbee31 chapter 125 . 7/7/2012
Oh boy, will not want to be in Dana's place, and will wonder if she's gonna end up like a gun with a hair trigger? With that, was great to see Faith able to go forward as well on her own pretty much.
TheHero chapter 111 . 6/29/2012
Faith as a puppet? At first, I thought she was transformed into a kid so she'd be affected by the spell.

What? No comments in the fic about her now being just right to date Sid?
TheHero chapter 101 . 6/27/2012
In regards to your review of the illogicalness of Angel and Buffy season 4 on...I agree wholeheartedly, although in his defense, Xander never liked having to leave Spike alive. He was the most consistent character in the series on his anti-vamp stance, especially as he never really got over one killing Jesse.

That's why I always hated Spander fiction, as it's not in character for him...
TheHero chapter 87 . 6/23/2012
Ok, the Kennedy death was just harsh. Not that most of us didn't want to see that in the series...but still.