Reviews for When James talks to Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved it! Father-son moment, right where its needed. Please write more!
Tru chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wow! I love that little fic. So cute!
GetJiggyWithIt chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
aw that was just too cute! i love the ending. very touching
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
It was great
marjolein chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That was so sweet, I hope I will able to wittness a seen like that someday -X-Marjolein
reading-and-dreaming chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
oh well, i've always love this story. i've read it a couple of times and i still like. you've done really good job. keep up the good work.
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
touching and rather sad.
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Lovely!

xxJPCxx
ColourfulZebra chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I read this story to and I think it is funny but very sweet... It made me saaw "Aw" and "Kodak moment" :P
Hawaiian-Rachael chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
i love your beginning i think its sorta funny. well i hope you keep writing
cutie chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
aww gosh, nufing 2 say xcept that this is so cute
LyonsRoar chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Awe that was so cute. Makes me wish that we would be able to read more of Lilly's and James relationship in the books. Is this a one shot story or are you going to contiune with it. I really like this James.
softballsweeti11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
that was real cute. short and sweet. who knew James could be so sincere? oh well, l8r gator! (i know, how LAME? but i don't care...all hail Queen Softballsweeti11, Supreme ruler over weirdness and all that was and is lame! [*bows*] thank you, thank you, [*acts like being presented with an oscar or grammy*] I'd just like to thank all the little people i had to spaush and grind into the ground under my heal to get here! [tear] [what can i say, another inside joke!])

toodles

~softballsweeti11
sirius'sheelah chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
are we really that complicated? probably. love it.

i think James and harry bondong, even when Harry seems to have no idea what is going on is really cute

i am sure James was a seeker...i'll go check later, all of this seeker/chaser stuff is really confusing.

like everything else you write, and i know how many times i have wrtten this, i love it

sirius'sheelah
sirius'sheelah chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
are we really that complicated? probably. love it.

sirius'sheelah