Reviews for Midnight Guardian
InwoodHp chapter 20 . 18h ago
That was beyond brilliant
This is really good. I loved the dog thing. Nice.
InArduisFidelius chapter 20 . 2/15
This was brilliant. Definitely better than canon :)
zonkos is the best chapter 20 . 2/8
You are a amazing writer, I have just finished reading this story and about to start your other.
Thank you.
i like this
TearyPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this look lovely
sarcastic chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
I really like the relationship between Midnight, Pronglet, and Moony. I was just hoping there was more, and then the a/n came at the end. Continuing on to the next!
sarcastic chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Well, when the woman you love fell in love with the man you hate, and everything about the resulting child reminds him of that other man EXCEPT the child's eyes...how do you expect someone to feel? I'm not sure I'd be such an asshole, but I wouldn't be all peachy keen either lol
Wisp chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
This story was so... so... I'm not really sure how to describe it. Keep doing what your doing in writing.
sarcastic chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
He's going to continue to be a bloody idiot if he doesn't keep thinking along the lines of why Midnight would have him, but let him loose with his wand given back again. Please tell me he doesn't take until Sirius himself says it to his face before he dies or escapes to believe the truth.
Forever Me chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Okay. I was reading Harry Potterband the prisoner of Azksban, and during chapter 8 (The flight of the Fat Lady) I had the urge to read this story (once) again… So here I am, and I still love the Midnight Guardian-series. I don't know how many times I've read it by now, but I don't care ;D.

Forever Me

P.s. Yay! 1100th review!
plappermouth chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Goodness! You're a good writer but man! Harry being such a whimp is really getting on my nerves!
Plus it's a drastical personality shift from 2nd year to 3rd year.
If Vernon always beet him up then why wasn't Harry already a cowering little boy before?
His personality does go with that of an abused child, but it just seems too strong a contrast to who he was in his earlier years.
If you had started at the beginning this would be more believable.
but like I said: good writing
Ogrebear chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Very enjoyable romp through an Alt 3rd year!

Harry's Patorous being the Marauder Three was excellent.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
ok that's adorable. I cried for poor Lupin. I. Gspot for Garry Sirius and Lupin tho.
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »