Reviews for Midnight Guardian
Nhanke13 chapter 12 . 2/26
i never leave reviews, but I HAVE to say;holy shit , why does harry pass out SO much in this. there are other ways to make an ending to a confrontation damn.
sthrobbins chapter 11 . 1/4
Is this a genre for Harry-Haters? You make him as weak, contemptable and clueless as possible. Any ill fortune absolutely must befall Harry. Make sure you burden him with the oaf Weasley and the idiot Dumbledore. How did he ever get through previous years? Can he tie his shoes?
Mister Wishbone chapter 20 . 8/10/2023
Far from a good fic, in my opinion. Harry is turned into basically a useless lump. I get that he was abused and traumatized, but suddenly he can't do anything for himself, he has a completely unrealistic relationship with the Hogwarts staff, and he and his friends just don't behave how children would. I'm sure it's a difficult thing to write a child well, but I found myself rolling my eyes almost constantly while reading this. Wouldn't recommend.
Tony Moonstone chapter 20 . 5/16/2023
This story was very good indeed.
Lots of fun and I'm happy that you made Lupin a central character and made a more in-depth story for Harry that twisted book 3 of Harry Potter in a dramatic new way to witness.
I hope there will be a sequel to read.
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 6 . 5/15/2023
What an interesting story so far.
With everything Harry has been through, Lupin is the only one who had been completely honest with him.
Liking this story more and more.
Onward to the next chapter.
Take care and be safe!
twicethejo2000 chapter 13 . 4/5/2023
Professor Trelawney, however, was not amused as she stood up. And Scabbers has been kept in the boy's room in this AU. So either you're making the 13 sitting thing a myth in this AU or you're killing off Trelawney.
twicethejo2000 chapter 11 . 4/4/2023
"I'm sorry Harry. There's nothing that anyone can do to repair it. Professor Dumbledore already tried." Not even the Elder wand can repair a broken up Nimbus 2000.
Alittlebirdthatsatonyour chapter 1 . 3/25/2023
Diese fanfiction ist Phantastisch
tomascatts chapter 7 . 7/27/2022
Keep, I gave this a shot but Dumbledore as the patient and understanding grandfather made me want to throw up. Sorry, nothing against your writing, I'm just not a fan of Dumbledore.
tomascatts chapter 4 . 7/27/2022
Dumbledore should blame himself. He put Harry with the Dursleys. He never checked on Harry. He is as guilty of the abuse as they are. I don't know if I can do a innocent Dumbledore story but I'll give it a try.
csheila chapter 19 . 6/29/2022
Fantastic and a much better ending to the story than canon
csheila chapter 18 . 6/29/2022
About damn time
csheila chapter 17 . 6/29/2022
Yeah, but Wormtail. Remember him
csheila chapter 16 . 6/29/2022
The map, Harry. The map
csheila chapter 15 . 6/29/2022
Harry’s instincts were always better than most people’s
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »