Reviews for Midnight Guardian
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 11/8
Aw i wanna hug the poor dear
vampdreams chapter 20 . 9/1
Oh this was absolutely brilliant!
Loved it beyond words
I adore Harry's relationship with the staff, Remus and Sirius in particular
Can't wait to read ahead
Thanks for sharing
Amber Serpent chapter 20 . 8/29
Absolutely brilliant! I love how Harry got close to Remus during the summer and that they continued to stay close during the year. It was always one of my least favourite parts about the books; the fact that Remus never really stayed in touch with Harry.
Arcanine Patronus chapter 1 . 7/24
Yeah... If Harry had a broken leg he would not be walking on it. That's such an exaggeration and it's only the first chapter.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/20
Yea no matter what anyone says i will always be pissed at the Dursleys and At Dumbledore for not coming to check on Harry all these years
Love when the "responsible adults" are entirely too stupid to apply logic to any extent. Sirius saves Harry therefore Sirius is bad... ... ...
Yesssss I love this but it could've been more satisfying if Peter suffered.
Zuzia chapter 1 . 4/3
Hi. I would like to ask if I could translate this story and publish the translation on Wattpad. I would be grateful for your reply
Abyssal Angel chapter 20 . 3/5
Well, that followed canon a bit closer than I'd like, but on the other hand, I'm actually impressed with how well you wove it into canon. Of course, there's always the issue of Harry being a lot less prepared to sacrifice himself to take care of the last horcrux, but that's a loose end that can be tidied up in the future.
Blackbob chapter 1 . 2/8
Awww Sirius!
fhl1234 chapter 20 . 12/19/2019
Good fanfic.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 20 . 10/14/2019
This is really good!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 20 . 9/24/2019
Great story! Cannot wait to read the next! Thanks for sharing.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 20 . 9/11/2019
Okay, so that review I left in ch6? Ignore that. This fic is pretty dang good great job!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 6 . 9/10/2019
Gonna be honest, the 180 Harry did in this chapter paired with the shift in pov has really turned me off from this fic- it just doesn't make sense. I'm going to read a bit more to see if it gets better, but I REALLY don't like what happened to your style between this and the last chapter
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »