Reviews for Midnight Guardian
The reader of Harry Potter chapter 20 . 10/14
This is really good!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 20 . 9/24
Great story! Cannot wait to read the next! Thanks for sharing.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 20 . 9/11
Okay, so that review I left in ch6? Ignore that. This fic is pretty dang good great job!
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 6 . 9/10
Gonna be honest, the 180 Harry did in this chapter paired with the shift in pov has really turned me off from this fic- it just doesn't make sense. I'm going to read a bit more to see if it gets better, but I REALLY don't like what happened to your style between this and the last chapter
diamond from the rough chapter 1 . 8/28
I'm sorry but a broken leg and a few broken ribs would result in immobilty, no question about it. The pain of it alone, would result in shock. Where exactly do you get your medical info from?
mumphie chapter 20 . 8/18
I loved your story! So well written! - Intriguing - and Interesting! I will go directly to the sequel. :)
LAB1 chapter 20 . 6/4
I love your Midnight and the changes this brought to Harry's life! Beautiful story!
szw5009 chapter 20 . 5/20
Thanks!
erintherese86 chapter 20 . 5/19
I loved this! I just read the whole story in one day and it was fantastic. Very well written with good spelling and grammar. I liked how it was realistic, you didn’t make Remus or Sirius too perfect, and I enjoyed having Remus around and so close to Harry - I feel this was missing from Prisoner of Azkaban. I’m off to read the sequel!
Midnight is Sirius.
Yes yes yes. Lovely comebacks, Black. Oh yes
Heart chapter 17 . 2/3
Dododododdododododo. Noice Remmie
Heart chapter 16 . 2/3
Baka Siri needs therapy and a mind-healer stars
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »