Reviews for Midnight Guardian
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Vernon refuses to use Harry's first or last name. He calls him "Boy" instead. "Potter" is what Snape calls him.
Schloodie chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
Sleep, ha, who needs sleep... Oh wait I do.
And yet here I am finishing this story at 3 am. Well at least now I'm through so I can get some work done tomorrow. It's not like there's a sequel or something to keep me distracted.
Oh wait... Shit, I'm scewed! ;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
"He blames himself for this."
Dumbledore has every reason to blame himself, and nobody else.
Dumbledore was the one who placed Harry on the Dursleys' doorstep. He didn't even have the decency to tell Petunia in person that her sister was dead. He just left him there, never again looking after him. Well, almost. He had Mrs Figg there, for the explicit reason to watch after Harry, so he either knew or willfully ignored that Harry's life was not good. Given that he admitted at the end of book five that he knew he condemned Harry to ten dark years BEFORE he placed him there, that was probably what he intended.
So Dumbledore has every reason to blame himself, but he probably just wonders how he will manage to shift the blame away.
The Hope Lions chapter 20 . 5/25/2016
I really liked it.
TheLadyO chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
Sorry. Me being a bit of a nerd here. Mcgonagall has three cats as here patronus
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
I'm out. Too silly.
nanaeleanor chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
As if Sirius would ever hit Harry over the head even to get away. And does it make sense that he tells Harry that "he's in there" twice without saying who? No. Even when a writer needs something to happen for the plot it still has to make sense. He tells Harry he won't hurt him and then clobbers him over the head. He could have grabbed Harry's wand and confunded him or stunned him. Also this Harry is starting to creep me out. No one is that self doubting and whingey.
Skaa chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I've read this book on wattpad. It's really really really good!
I thought i recognized the beginning.
Yeah,it super good! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2016
Very enjoyable story, thanks!
M
NatNicole chapter 19 . 1/22/2016
This fic is really cool!
GBTtown chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
If no one else sees it did it really happen, did he "obliviate" the Walrus or not?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Trelawney was employed a year or two after Harry's parents graduated. You said she taught Harry's father. In Harry's fifth year, she had taught for 16 years.
hpf2114 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
You should have at least broken more then a couple of ribs on Vernon. full marks!
hpf2114 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Nice!
Ginger chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Hi,
Can I translate "Midnight Guardian" to Polish? Could you answer me? My e-mail:
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Ginger