Reviews for Midnight Guardian
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Dumbledore arresting Uncle Vernon? Is the roof of Hogwarts caving in? Is the world turned sideways on its axis? It must be, because DD is usually completely unconcerned and unsympathetic when it comes to the Dursleys' treatment of Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh, this sounds like it's going to be interesting.
Pebblepaw chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
YAY THIS WAS GREAT
AvidReader chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Please don't think this a criticism of this particular story but it's always struck me as violating the 'sanity test' to send Dementors after Remus. It's just another of JK's numerous plotholes, though it's unfortunate we see it so often repeated so frequently in fanfics.

Remus had spent upwards of 10 years under the care of ALL the Dementors while in Azkaban, yet he'd managed to retain his sanity and evade them completely during his escape. Since repeating the same actions while expecting different results is fundamentally irrational, it follows that sending some smaller population of Dementors in an attempt to recapture Remus is irrational on the face of it. :-P

The only realistic consequence of Fudge's sending the Dementors to Hogwarts after Remus should be an IMMEDIATE non-confidence vote and his dismissal. (Unless the purebloods in the Wizengamot have some alterior motive for wanting to place their own progeny in danger and Remus' escape is just a convenient excuse to do so. That's insanity on a whole separate level, but would explain Malfoy Sr. risking Draco's life by sending the Diary to Hogwarts the year before. :-)
Godiva9 chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
A truly fantastic story, thank you for writing and sharing it! : )
zaliarose chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Well done, Harry! This chapter had me on the edge of my seat :)
Tessa chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Okay, none of this is directed at you but I have to let it out
Stupid wizards! No logic in any of them! Clearly Sirius doesn't want to hurt harry otherwise he would have done so already this is quite honestly the stupidest hong ever! Is that a thing with wizards, make a decision and refuse to change their mind until someone slowly and clearly explains it to them accompanied by a terrible event! Seriously (no pun intended) they honestly have no idea what is going on! No wonder they let some idiot be in charge of them for the whole war!

I love this story, even if the stupidity of some of the characters is completely frustrating
I like the idea of one little thing changing the whole course of the story
Well not quite, but changing a whole part of it anyway
Keep writing please! You're too good to stop
Pyrane chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Mysteryfan17 chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Wow, that was awesome. I loved the Christmas supper when Harry got them all to laugh (OK, all but one potion professor and a flustered Divination teacher but yeah) I was laughing so hard. Going to read the next one, and you did a great job keeping things to the book with the changes. Things that wouldn't have changed didn't and you pulled them together very well. 10/10
PinkBlossom789 chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
very well written story! aw, a happy ending!
cutekoalas chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
I love this!
Inspiration Lives On chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I loves the whole story. I love your cover image. where did you get it
Certo123 chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Great story! I enjoyed reading it!
Beside Moonlight chapter 20 . 10/6/2013