Reviews for Midnight Guardian
863601397 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Awesome fic! Can't wait to continue on with the story!
sansadarling chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
This is lovely! And ah, his patronus(es)! Although I am kind of in love with the marauder nicknames (especially padfoot), I understand why Harry still thinks of him as Midnight!
Keep writing, love!
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
W.O.O.T! SUCK ON THAT, FUDGIE-POOS! :-P *whispers* The arrogant cunt!
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
BOOYAH! Maybe now someone will review the case; *cough cough* Amelia Bones *cough cough*.
falconer54 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Fred and George smiled proudly. "Did you hear that?" asked Fred. "Legendary! And Mum thought we'd never amount to anything. HA!"

And if they knew a Marauder had said that...
SideshowJazz1 chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Nice story! I'm glad I found this, and I'm favouriting it.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Good first chappie. But I am confused. Who is the dog? It is quite obvious that it is Sirius. But, I wonder, it could be Remus. No, he can't be. Remus is not an animagus. He is a werewolf. But who knows? I hope that there is no Dumbledore bashing.

Off to the next chapter.
DarkBlackHeart chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Incredible. One of the best Harry Potter stories I've read
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
You deserved the favourite
sdevil chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
James wouldn't have been in Sybil's class because she got the position after the prophecy which happened after he left school.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
I wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked the link, but now I'm glad I did. It always frustrated me how Remus (and, though slightly more understandably, Sirius) were there, but rarely just for Harry's sake. They just seemed half-forgotten, and used most as a plot device. Remus in this is the character I envisioned when I first read the books, but given the push he needed to do something for those he cared about.(he always struck me as the type to need a push to do anything serious, especially if it involves feelings. Tonks, anyone?) Harry is still a sympathetic character, but there's much less of "How could ANYONE be such a DAFT IDIOT?!" in that, well, his brain is used consistently, rather than in rare flashes that blind everyone around him. No surprise, Fudge is still an idiot, but everyone else is awesome, so who needs Fudge?
Harry's whole thing to make them not just execute Sirius(please tell me Fudge gets crucified some point in the future?) was absolutely brilliant, in my final(hopefully) statement on my general outlook on this story.(Yes. I liked it. Point? What point? I don't ramble, I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about!)
SweetSouthernGal chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Aw. I liked this story. I liked the relationships Harry develops with the adults. It's a sweet story, and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Cap-Mack17 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Okay. No one's gonna elaborate on the fact that SIRIUS SAVED HARRY'S LIFE?!
Cap-Mack17 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Oh wow, these people are FREAKING RETARDS! What did they do, put UMBRIDGE in charge of the investigation?!
Cap-Mack17 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
No one gonna notice that Sirius attacked Dursely for Harry's benifit?

(and yes, I realize that this story is very, very old. I'll continue to review anyways.)
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »