Reviews for Midnight Guardian
Cap-Mack17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
YOU BETTER GET HIM OUT OF THERE PADFOOT! :( GET HIM OUT SIRI!
ReaderChick2012 chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
Sirius Black has grey eyes not blue
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Interesting
karicom333 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Cool story so far!
Rajatarangini chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
Loved it! :)
Ravenclaw Werewo chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
I love this story! It's so sweet!
The Jumble Book chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
An interesting and well written fic so far.
Jannafrancine chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad Siri got Harry help without being caught. I hope Vernon, Petunia, and Marge get swift and just punishment. Dudley should get therapy so that he understands that there is nothing wrong with magic and that his parents and aunt were the 'freaks'. It's shown in canon that Dudley only acts the way he does is because his family approves and condones his inappropriate behavior both towards Harry and his greed towards both food and possessions. Hopefully being only thirteen it's not too late to fix his misconceptions and turn his life around so he doesn't end up as a carbon-copy of his father.
Jannafrancine chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Great chapter. I hope they talk to Sirius instead of shooting first and asking questions later of at all.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great start. I wonder how Sirius is going to get a fair trial with out being 'Kissed'?
The Weatherwitch chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
LOVED IT!
now to write the essay i've been putting off while reading this.. :P
Me Loves To Sing 101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I think that this is a very well written first chapter. I like the mystery behind it. I have t read any more yet but I beleive this will be an amazing story
scurryworry chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i am in love with the midnight guardian series!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
AW! :) I really liked this! At first I thought "Harry is so out of character", and then I thought about it and I really appreciated what you did. In the books, the worst Harry got was neglect and emotional abuse. Both are horrible in their own right, but so many people take it that he was beaten every night and what not and it always ticks me off because his actions don't point to that. So when you put that Vernon went too far, I realized that that could easily explain a major character change. So I have to say well done. :)
becuzitswrong chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I will say this, that Peter Pettigrew is slippery than a ... rat. :-)
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »